forum

THEY FUCKING REMOVED /E DANCE ON MORTEM METALLUM

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hatelore0000
THEY FUCKING REMOVED IT, WHY, ITS LITERALLY JUST 7 CLICKS TO TYPE IN THE CHAT BAR AND 1 CLICK TO PRESS ENTER AND DO THE DELIGHTFUL MOVEMENTS OF YOUR CHARACTER DANCING ON THE SCREEN, BUT THEY FUCKING REMOVED IT. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? AND YOU KNOW WHAT? ONCE I FIGURED OUT THIS INFORMATION I IMMEDIATELY CLICKED OUT OF THE TAB AND WENT ONTO THEIR DISCORD SERVER TO COMPLAIN THERE, BUT GUESS WHAT? ONCE I TYPED OUT THAT ONE SENTENCE THAT ONE SINGLE. FUCKING. SENTENCE. "why did you guys fucking remove /e dance?" AND PRESSED ENTER, IT REMOVED MY FUCKING MESSAGE?? WHY? OH, SO SOMEONE CAN SAY 'KYS' IN THE CHAT BUT I CAN'T EVEN ASK A QUESTION? THAT STILL NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED BY THE WAY??????!!!!!! AND SO YOU KNOW WHAT, I WAS LIKE "FUCK IT, I NEED TO FIND A FORUM SITE JUST FOR I CAN RANT ABOUT THIS SHIT" SO I WENT TO REDDIT, UNTIL, I DISCOVERED, YOU CAN'T SAY FUCK. YOU CAN'T. WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT1??????????????

SO THEN AGAIN, I WAS LIKE "FUCK IT! FINE! WHAT IF I GO ONTO FUCKING FOUR CHAN? WILL THAT PROVE MY POINT?" but then I got scared, so I didn't. it just feels like most of the topics you can talk about on 4chan are just, limited, like hearing some guy talk about why the holocaust never happened is just a normal reoccurrence on 4chan but hearing someone rant about why /e dance was removed on a roblox game just seems.. weird.. if you get where I'm coming from. UNTIL I REALIZED THAT OSU HAS FORUMS SO FINALLY, FUCKING FINALLY, THAT SOMEONE OR SOMEWHERE PEOPLE WOULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SUCH A RETARDED TOPIC THAT HAS BASICALLY RUINED MY WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKING DAY I CAN'T EVEN PLAY MORTEM METALLUM WITHOUT FEELING THE DREAD THAT THEY DELETED SUCH A PROFOUND MECHANIC TO ROBLOX IN THEIR GAME!! AND YOU KNOW, ENDER, YOU STILL HAVEN'T FIXED THOSE HITBOXES, I HOPE YOU GET A KIDNEY STONE THE SIZE OF A PEBBLE SO YOU CAN PISS BLOOD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE YOU DYSLEXIC TURTLE
Stomiks
Lesson learned roblox bad
Aireunaeus
nice copypasta btw
Topic Starter
Hatelore0000

Aireunaeus wrote:

nice copypasta btw
it's not a copypasta but it seems like it would turn into one, but thanks anyway I did spent a lot of time on it.. I kind of regret posting this actually
Stomiks

Hatelore0000 wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

nice copypasta btw
thanks i spent a lot of time on it, i kind of regret posting this actually
This will be preserved as a part of your history
TheAngryNerd101
Best fucking post I've read this week, I can feel the pure, unadulterated rage gushing out of it. It seems petty and retarded at first, but thinking further it seems less so because I've experienced the same frustration myself.