forum

I can't physicly get better!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sunnyF
So...

I'm out of ideas of what could my problem be solved.

The thing is when playing mania, about stamina I have something on my mind which can help improve it on my left hand and a little bit more on the right hand.

sounds good but...

if it's not the stamina than what is the issue? My fingers.

about them on my left hand as I said Ic ould fix it by gaining more stamina on it by training etc.

but on my right hand it has stamina but it seems like no matter how long I play my finger speed is the same.

and yes I did play maps that I struggled on A LOT! but nothing still the same

if you ask yes I did looked for the right maps to play so I can get better at these patterns that I struggle
and yes I did take breakes from mania for a while

(main issue): left hand's fingers get slow and weak after the stamina has ran out on it
right hand is more durable but has fat fingers making progress impossible?

Please give my actual solutions if you have something in mind. Thanks!
midgy
physicality just isn't an issue at your level, it really only comes into play for the best of the best, the only way your issue isn't entirely reading is if you have a physical disability which i feel like you would have mentioned

i'd recommend more variety in what charts you play, could even try out a different vsrg for a bit, quaver and etterna both have large selections of files to play and it could really help to familiarise yourself with something new while taking a break from the same songs you do play for a while
stop retrying these same patterns you struggle with and just play something else for a while, when you get better at that and hit a wall there come back and you'll likely be better at what you were struggling with before
pofnkul
struggling a lot on maps isn't a good thing

this is a game about muscle memory and thus your lack of progress is most likely from either muscle memory overload or bad muscle memory formation/mindblock.

97 is a solid accuracy start for progression but going for 99's will help with muscle memory development
Topic Starter
sunnyF

midgy wrote:

physicality just isn't an issue at your level, it really only comes into play for the best of the best, the only way your issue isn't entirely reading is if you have a physical disability which i feel like you would have mentioned

i'd recommend more variety in what charts you play, could even try out a different vsrg for a bit, quaver and etterna both have large selections of files to play and it could really help to familiarise yourself with something new while taking a break from the same songs you do play for a while
stop retrying these same patterns you struggle with and just play something else for a while, when you get better at that and hit a wall there come back and you'll likely be better at what you were struggling with before
if so than I'll check the quaver and etterna and see if after a while feel better and play bettter

about readng patterns, I can read most patterns but the problem is that my hands can't physicly do it.

I really hope after time by just playing my issues will go away.
Stomiks
Fat fingers aren't a thing. Jakads is larger than the average person but he's arguably the best vsrg player in the world.

Just keep playing and get consistent. Reach for higher acc plays and play more stamina maps if you wanna increase your stamina too.
Topic Starter
sunnyF
Ye I figurit out the issue, and it's has been getting better, apparently it was something in the hand, not the fat, but the bone.
Stomiks
Oh did you get Carpal Tunnel or something?