forum

hello osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BLUE3B1RD
Hi! You can call me Blu :p

I joined a few months ago but remembered I had an account recently xP
I come from Quaver, started playing here mainly because I wanted to try out osu!mania. It's really fun from what I've experienced so far :D

Some artists i like are Frums, Xi, Kikuo, Silentroom and similar
charts of their music are outlandishly difficult sometimes, though, lol

Is it me or are the timing windows tighter here..? ,_,'
i have trouble playing anything past 3* x,x

if you have any beatmaps i could play, I'd appreciate if you sent them, i don't have too many at the moment xP
dphdmn
Hello, in terms of maps, I would recommend getting all ranked mania maps using torrent links from here

About timing windows, in mania they depend on OD value of the map, so for maps with OD = 8, it will about the same as standard quaver's timing windows, however, best is 16ms here for each OD compared to standard 18ms in quaver (would be strict variant), and getting 100 in mania is 103ms, and in Quaver = 106 for "Good"

Average OD value for 2 star 4k maps is about 6-7, so its usually easier than Quaver with the exception of max 300.

Topic Starter
BLUE3B1RD

dphdmn wrote:

Hello, in terms of maps, I would recommend getting all ranked mania maps using torrent links from here

About timing windows, in mania they depend on OD value of the map, so for maps with OD = 8, it will about the same as standard quaver's timing windows, however, best is 16ms here for each OD compared to standard 18ms in quaver (would be strict variant), and getting 100 in mania is 103ms, and in Quaver = 106 for "Good"

Average OD value for 2 star 4k maps is about 6-7, so its usually easier than Quaver with the exception of max 300.

Thank you! :O
This was really helpful ^^
Ymir

dphdmn wrote:

dawg you mania players are a different breed what am I looking at