forum

How do I get better?! (4K)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BurntApe
I feel like I've hit a wall. It probably doesn't help that I'm on a USB keyboard. I have to fine tune the offset based on BPM all the time. I'm ready to learn crazier techniques and speeds. I should be attempting 3+ stars but I don't wanna finish any of em and dump my overall accuracy.

I feel like I should be rainbow 300ing all of these notes, like im hitting 4ths 8th and 16ths perfect, perfect timing on streams. It just doesn't come out that way.

Whats the next step?! I'm a little lost. Any help is appreciated.
Stomiks
Push yourself more. At that acc, you're well capable of pushing your limits and improving yourself. As you said, you're ready to learn crazier techniques and speeds so don't be afraid of losing your acc. Your progress as a player is far more important and impressive than a number. If you have an obsession of maintaining such a high accuracy, it could slow down your progress and discourage you from playing. You can always recover your acc after you improve. Don't get too lazy with your acc though. Maintain a healthy number and don't have too much A ranks on your top plays.

Don't worry about hitting those rainbow 300s too. As you improve, your ratio will gradually increase.
pofnkul
just keep pushing at 97+ with good technique and you're on your way to becoming a pretty solid player
Kaaruumii
accuracy god incoming
Reyalp51

Stomiks wrote:

Push yourself more. At that acc, you're well capable of pushing your limits and improving yourself. As you said, you're ready to learn crazier techniques and speeds so don't be afraid of losing your acc. Your progress as a player is far more important and impressive than a number. If you have an obsession of maintaining such a high accuracy, it could slow down your progress and discourage you from playing. You can always recover your acc after you improve. Don't get too lazy with your acc though. Maintain a healthy number and don't have too much A ranks on your top plays.

Don't worry about hitting those rainbow 300s too. As you improve, your ratio will gradually increase.
True
Gamesnake7

Stomiks wrote:

Well time to push more then 🏃🏃
UltraBlack
Push more yeah. Anyway, idk what you mean by "using a usb keyboard", i think that mostly of theania players use usb keyboards, anyway, try not to create excuses for you low perfomance, that can demotivate you a lot with time, well good luck
midgy
iShanoa
The best advise I can give is to play more, push yourself but don't overexert. It's perfectly normal for your arm to tense and hurt because you're still trying to catch up to unfamiliar patterns. Rest for 5 to 10 mins (watch youtube, go do other stuff that doesn't further stress your arms/fingers) after running a hard map then play on easier notes then go back and play harder maps.

Don't forget to take days of rest. Just think of it as a workout. People who work out takes 1 to 2 days of rest before going back to the Gym. The same applies to us. If your fingers/arm can't rest, then you will have a hard time improving and at worst, get sick.

Also, don't forget to do hand stretchings!

With all that said, just enjoy the ride. :)