forum

I've been wondering about this for a while

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gamesnake7
Do participants of the MWC tourneys (both 4 and 7K I think) actually use the default skin? Because that's what I always see in tourney videos, no custom skins or smth
Reyalp51
Not really, is Just that the tournaments client choose the default skin to stream it but anyone can play how they like
Topic Starter
Gamesnake7
Oh thanks, I thought they really played it on the default skin like how the hell do you read with it?
Stomiks
I think they spectate the participant's screen with the default skin.
midgy
yeah just the spectator does because otherwise you would have lewd anime girls on a professional tourney because most osu players are weeb asf
Stomiks

midgy wrote:

yeah just the spectator does because otherwise you would have lewd anime girls on a professional tourney because most osu players are weeb asf
I wouldn't be able to play with a hentai skin since I'm gonna get distracted by the imagery lol
Kaaruumii

Stomiks wrote:

midgy wrote:

I wouldn't be able to play with a hentai skin since I'm gonna get distracted by the imagery lol
i dont get distracted shes there for the mental support c:
Topic Starter
Gamesnake7

MFGSTC wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

midgy wrote:

i dont get distracted shes there for the mental support c:
I don't really think a half naked girl is going to make me more motivated but to each their own lol
Reyalp51

Stomiks wrote:

midgy wrote:

But if the skin only has it in menus then its welcome
Stomiks

Reyalp51osu wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

midgy wrote:

But if the skin only has it in menus then its welcome
ah so my right hand could have something to do while I'm picking a song