forum

Skill disappearing in a day

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DFSXV
About a week ago I got a bad play after a normal session and it seems that the skill level of that play is staying with me
94%-95% galaxy collapse-> 90% and not being able to pass sometimes
Blue zenith 93-94%-> cant pass
Generally every song I play I get 2-4% worse accuracy

What do I do help im raging constantly
Warpzoned
sometimes you can just hit some insane scores and the very next day you cant even pass the map, good and bad days are a thing (it might just have to do with not warming up enough as well). although its a different story if you're injured/have a health problem but im assuming thats not the case.
ah and if the accuracy issue persists just play some more stamina maps.
Stomiks
You just have bad days/week and having a negative mindset won't help this. Play maps for fun during this time or just take a break for a bit and come back again.
iShanoa
I agree to stomiks. This is normal. One day I was hitting like a god then the next the few days or weeks, I was playing shit. I also read someone saying just to enjoy the ride and we will eventually reach the level were we envisioned ourselves!

I go back to doing 1 star to 2 star maps (including converts) then retry 3 star maps if I start to experience this. Then just do my daily routine of playing random songs I wanna play then take a break of 1 to 2 days, sometimes taking weeks.
Topic Starter
DFSXV
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try taking a break
Kaaruumii
this sounds really stupid but try playing with the random mod for a bit, its what i do when all else fails but its pretty fun lol
Stomiks

MFGSTC wrote:

this sounds really stupid but try playing with the random mod for a bit, its what i do when all else fails but its pretty fun lol
That could help for when you have a mindblock