midgy
IcyWorld for bes jumpstream

NikoSek for super easy generic jumpstream
AstalFanBoy
Stomiks

Znow wrote:

beatmapsets/547197#mania/1159272

beatmapsets/547215#mania/1159135
These. They're my go-to maps for when I wanna jumpstream.
togmea

midgy wrote:

bes?
pofnkul
midgy

togmea wrote:

midgy wrote:

bes?
it's like best but even better
togmea
midworld more like (but yes they are generally good for learning the full spectrum of JS patterns) but tbh even 0.75x maps would be too much for OP. They should really be focusing on fundamentals in general at this stage
Gamesnake7

togmea wrote:

midworld more like (but yes they are generally good for learning the full spectrum of JS patterns) but tbh even 0.75x maps would be too much for OP. They should really be focusing on fundamentals in general at this stage
Indeed, bro is literally 6 digits and ppl right here gave them maps for 5-4 digits 💀
Stomiks

Gamesnake7 wrote:

togmea wrote:

Indeed, bro is literally 6 digits and ppl right here gave them maps for 5-4 digits 💀
Oh didn't noticed lol. If he's at that level then he shouldn't be trying out jumpstreams rn.
midgy

togmea wrote:

first of all never slander icy like that again... : | (i will hunt you down)

but i totally didn't check the rank, at that level there is absolutely no need to even practice a pattern type just go dl lots of ranked files they always have easier diffs !