forum

I like playing 5 stars on half time more than i like playing 4 stars regularly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaaruumii
Is this weird I personally find it a little bit easier and faster time to react and it stops me from trying to manip when something gets more unreadable since it doesnt really do that and the patterns feel more like patterns to me, the long notes are more tricky but I can somewhat deal with it. Should I still play 5 stars on half time or go back to low 4 stars?
pofnkul
there's no real difference between using ht on harder maps and using no mods on easier maps so just play what you like
bananahira

MFGSTC wrote:

Is this weird I personally find it a little bit easier and faster time to react and it stops me from trying to manip when something gets more unreadable since it doesnt really do that and the patterns feel more like patterns to me, the long notes are more tricky but I can somewhat deal with it. Should I still play 5 stars on half time or go back to low 4 stars?
train rates on 5*, uprate 4* charts, do not play Ht unless you just want free pp
Stomiks
Nothing really wrong with that. I think it could prepare you for future patterns when you've reach 5 stars.