- This is an international 2v2 osu!standard team tournament for players between #100,000 - #250,000 with no rank buffer.
- Each teams has to have at least 2 players and a maximum of 4 players per team.
- This will be a Team VS ScoreV2 tournament with double-elimination.
- Any player whose rank is not in the rank range when registrations end will be removed from the tournament. If this results in a team not having enough members, then the team will be removed from participation in the tournament.
- All players must join the Discord server by the end of player registrations.
- All players must change their server nickname to their osu! username in Discord.
- All times will be in UTC.
- Registrations: Sept 28 - Oct 22
- Screening: Oct 23 - Oct 24
- Qualifiers: Oct 29 - Oct 30
- Round of 32: Nov 5 - Nov 6
- Round of 16: Nov 12 - Nov 13
- Quarterfinals: Nov 19 - Nov 20
- Semifinals: Nov 26 - Nov 27
- Finals: Dec 3 - Dec 4
- Grand finals: Dec 10 - Dec 11
- Qualifiers: 4 NM | 2 HD | 2 HR | 2 DT | 1 FL | 5.1☆
- Round of 32: 4 NM | 2 HD | 2 HR | 2 DT | 2 FL | 1 TB | 1 ban | 4.6☆ | BO9
- Round of 16: 5 NM | 2 HD | 2 HR | 3 DT | 2 FL | 1 TB | 1 ban | 4.8☆ | BO11
- Quarterfinals: 5 NM | 3 HD | 3 HR | 3 DT | 3 FL | 1 TB | 2 bans | 5.0☆ | BO11
- Semifinals: 6 NM | 3 HD | 3 HR | 4 DT | 3 FL | 3 TB | 2 bans | 5.2☆ | BO13
- Finals: 6 NM | 3 HD | 3 HR | 4 DT | 3 FL | 3 TB | 2 bans | 5.4☆ | BO13
- Grandfinals: 6 NM | 3 HD | 3 HR | 4 DT | 3 FL | 3 TB | 2 bans | 5.6☆ | BO13
- Qualifier lobbies will be held periodically during the qualifiers weekend. Teams may sign up for a qualifier lobby that is the most convenient.
- A maximum of 8 teams may play in a qualifier lobby.
- Qualifier lobbies will be played on Head-to-Head instead of Team VS. The scoring system will still be ScoreV2.
- NF will be enforced on all maps.
- Each lobby will go through the mappool once.
- If a team shows up to a lobby late, they may replay missed maps after the rest of the teams have finished the lobby.
- If a player disconnects during a map, they may replay missed maps after the rest of the teams have finished the lobby. If a player disconnects more than once, the disconnection must occur within the first 30 seconds of the map for this rule to apply.
- Each team can only have 2 members play per map, players can be swapped between each map.
- Teams can request for lobbies at custom times if needed.
- All maps will be played with NF enforced and ScoreV2.
- The match referee will invite the team captains 10 minutes before the match.
- Once all players have joined the lobby, captains will be asked to !roll; the winner of the roll will select either the pick order or the ban order. The roll loser will choose the remaining order.
- Order for bans and picks will be ABAB.
- Double pick is allowed while double ban is not, with the exception of NM.
- Each team is allowed to choose 1 warmup map. Maximum length is 4 minutes and it cannot be a map from the mappool. The warmup map will be played with freemod.
- Picks will be in alternating order. Each team has 90 seconds to pick a map. If a map is not picked after 90 seconds is over, the pick will go to the other team.
- If the match happens to go in to tiebreaker, team captains will DM the referee on which TB to ban. The TB that has been left unbanned will be picked. If both of the captains ban the same map, the referee will roll 2.
2nd Place Banner + Discord Role
3rd Place Banner + Discord Role
Co-Hosts: -- Waffle --, Sirek, Shaddie_
GFX: MyAngelStage, NekoMeganG
Mappooler: Soroic, Shaddie_, Sightread, -Cocoa, dimension shift, wheelchair
Playtester/Replayer: Soroic, -- Waffle --, Sirek, calKU, dimension shift, Ryshult, -Cocoa, ValeAsterisk, wheelchair, Sightread
Referee: -Cocoa, calKU, ValeAsterisk, Ryshult, Sirek, -- Waffle --
Streamer: -Cocoa, Shaddie_, dimension shift
Commentator: dimension shift, wheelchair, Sirek, -- Waffle --