forum

how do i make a skin bigger

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
trisawesome42
a skin i got is to small how do i fix it? https://imgur.com/scpbr7Y
Kaaruumii
You can fix it manually yourself by making the images width big enough to fit the 21:9 resolution that you are using, the reason that happened is because you downloaded a skin meant for 16:9 resolution so either fix it by editing the images manually or download a proper 21:9 resolution skin already made
Topic Starter
trisawesome42

MFGSTC wrote:

You can fix it manually yourself by making the images width big enough to fit the 21:9 resolution that you are using, the reason that happened is because you downloaded a skin meant for 16:9 resolution so either fix it by editing the images manually or download a proper 21:9 resolution skin already made
how would make it big enough as i have no clue how to do that
Kaaruumii

trisawesome42 wrote:

MFGSTC wrote:

how would make it big enough as i have no clue how to do that
community/forums/topics/923143?n=1
Here is a link to a template skin for 21:9 (Its actually within the "21by9" folder inside of the skin)
You can use a free program like paint.net ( from getpaint.net ) to edit the images to make it fit the template and erase everything that is not needed afterwards.

Or if you want a simple fix just download a 21:9 skin or just play with the skin the way it is