forum

Im bout to pull a kariyu move

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vIqvs
Since his maps arent hard but arent fc'able for me i came here. Soo yk how kariyu does this routine of playing maps over a week and everything right, its cool and all but his beatmaps are a little too hard for me. Im looking to build concistency *cough cough* - my top plays. No but on a serious note i dont wanna farm 30 seconds beatmaps anymore im looking for something better. If you guys have any 6-6.5 star maps with decently high bpm(190-230). Which you would like to share with me reply to this thread with a list of them if you guys dont mind. I'll accept higher bpm maps as "speed maps" but i have plenty of those so its not an issue but yk I'd accept any sort of beatmap as long as its in that bpm range mostly because i dont like slow maps like at all. Also remember that im a 6 digit dont fkn send me road of resistance and because maybe pt3.
lewski
Topic Starter
vIqvs
Thats kind of what i meant, i can pretty comfortably hit 7 even 8 star jumps but my consistency is really bad, so i figured playing 6 star maps with somewhat fast bpm would be perfect, also 6 stars arent the maps i currently fc constantly but i have a sh*t load of 6 star fc chokes one even on a 8 minute map so theres that.
Also thanks for the beatmaps <3