forum

[invalid] Osu! Direct

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
I think Osu! direct is too much of a good feature that it needs to be able to be available to regular users and not just supporters.

Feedback?
Server pressure would be too huge. Just think that even stuff like same mod ranking, country ranking, and friend ranking would crash the server if opened to everyone... Be realistic.
Topic Starter
Maybe you can still limit it to 3 (or is it 5?) Songs that you can download at the website at the time. I see now how servers might be a problem.

Roman San wrote:

Maybe you can still limit it to 3 (or is it 5?) Songs that you can download at the website at the time. I see now how servers might be a problem.
I'll recommend you to use http://bloodcat.com/osu if you find the download limit annoying. click on the cat on upper-left corner and you can switch language there. That's a pretty handy website.
peppy
I think osu! is such a good game everything should be free, and peppy should not try to make money to cover costs, and should run into a huge debt and become a bum on te streets.

I think all the extra skins on LoL are so good that every player should start out with every skin.

I think that every commercial AAA game release is so good people who can't afford them should just get steam codes delivered to their email for free.

peppy wrote:

I think osu! is such a good game everything should be free, and peppy should not try to make money to cover costs, and should run into a huge debt and become a bum on te streets.

I think all the extra skins on LoL are so good that every player should start out with every skin.

I think that every commercial AAA game release is so good people who can't afford them should just get steam codes delivered to their email for free.
C'mon, you don't need to be that sarcastic, the guy just wasn't considerate enough to think about the server load. Remind him about this issue and it's gonna be fine.
peppy
server load isn't even an issue.
TheVileOne
Well peppy has spoken.
HitmarE

peppy wrote:

If not server load isn't even an issue, then what is the issue :shock:
Bara-
If this thread is marked as invalid, and 3 years old, then what is the point of posting :shock:
deadbeat

HitmarE wrote:

peppy wrote:

If not server load isn't even an issue, then what is the issue :shock:
people who support osu! get extra goodies. if you take supporter features and make them accessible to everyone, there's less incentive to support osu!. and please, don't bump old threads like that :(