BrosephStalin wrote:This map is fun to DT :33
BrosephStalin wrote:This map is fun to DT :33
Thanks for your mod! c:
02:59:131 (2) - Sudden Change in Slider Velocity caught me really unawares, makes the map a lot harder to read. I'd recommend you keep the same velocity. Done
03:03:350 (1,1) - Why the New Combos? Removed them
03:07:569 (5) - Should be one here instead Done
03:29:131 (2) - ^^^Slider Velocity again Done
02:25:381 (2) - A little Hard to read Changed a little bit
02:59:131 (7) - Guess what: Slider Velocity Done
03:29:131 (2) - ^ Done
00:03:819 (1,2) - Don't like the spacing here. Too Jump (not that it's hard, it just doesn't play well) Done
02:16:006 (1) - Try Moving so it isn't covered Done
02:28:194 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - Very Irregular Spacing, try spreading the notes so they, at least, only half cover each other. hey currently cover c. 2/3 of the next. Made something completely different there
02:40:381 (1,2,3,4,5) - 02:47:881 (1,2,3,4,5) - 02:51:631 (1,2,3,4,5) etc. - ^Similar, not quite as bad. I'm not sure with that
02:59:131 (3) - Slider Velocity. Not as bad as before, but.... Done
03:16:944 (1,2,3,4,5) - spacing, sorry Done
03:29:131 (4) - ^ Done
Everything applied. Thank you!
sheela901 wrote:Hey. Hello. :3
- End the first kiai time at 02:00:069 , and the second kiai time ends at 02:59:131 . Done
- 00:13:194 (5) - Add a new combo here. And move the red point to x:351 y:120. Done
- [b]I got confused if the distance snap is 1.0x, or 1.2x. The distance snap is not constant.
- 00:20:694 (5) - Add a new combo. Done
- 00:31:944 (1) - Blanket with the repeat of 00:29:131 (6) . Done
- 00:35:694 (1,2) - Something like this?: OK
- 00:39:444 (1) - Blanket with 00:38:975 (4) . Done
- 00:41:319 (3) - Blanket with 00:42:725 (4) . Done
- 00:46:006 (4) - For not getting this overlap, make it straight, so move the last point to x:317 y:204. Done
- 00:54:444 (1) - Too far. Done
- 01:11:319 (4) - Curve it in the other way. Done
- 01:15:538 (3) - Move it to x:138 y:224, and move the last point to x:228 y:146. Done
- 01:33:819 (4) - Perfect the blanket. Done
- 01:39:444 (1) - Blanket with 01:40:850 (2) . Done
- 01:44:600 (3) - Perfect the blanket. Done
- 02:00:069 (1) - Remove the new combo. Done
- 02:03:819 (3) - Move it to x:261 y:80 to have a blanket. If so, move 02:03:350 (2) to x:362 y:123. Done
- 02:08:506 (4) - Make it parallel to 02:07:569 (3) . Done
- 02:10:381 (3) - Blanket with 02:09:913 (2) . Done
- 02:14:131 (2) - Make it parallel to 02:13:194 (1) . Done
- 02:32:413 (2) - Move this to x:206 y:102, so it could make a blanket. Done
- 02:47:881 (2) - Make it parallel to 02:46:944 (1) . Done
- 02:51:163 (1,2) - Make a better blanket. Done
- 03:03:819 (3) - Add a new combo, since the kiai time starts here. Done
- 03:16:944 (1) - Curve it in the other way.Done
- 00:16:944 (1) - Too close to 00:15:069 (2) . Done
- 00:25:381 (2) - Make a better blanket. Done
- 01:25:381 (2) - Make the same slider pattern as 01:24:444 (1) , but flip. Done
- 02:06:162 (1) - Move it to x:431 y:23 for a blanket. Done
- 02:26:319 (3) - Make it parallel to 02:25:381 (2) . Done
- 02:32:881 (2) - Copy and paste 02:31:944 (1) , and Ctrl+J, Ctrl+H, and Ctrl+G. Done
- 02:46:944 (1) - Be careful with the distance. Done
- 03:16:944 (1) - ^ DoneYou can ask me questions if you want. Good Luck on ranking this map.
- 00:02:647 (4) - Make a better blanket with the tail of 00:01:944 (3) . Done
- 00:05:694 (1) - Move the last point to x:359 y:158 for a perfect blanket. Done
- 00:22:100 (3) - Be careful with the distance. Move it further. Done
- 00:24:444 (1) - ^ Done
- 00:28:194 (1) - ^ Done
- 00:39:444 (6) - Add a new combo. Done
- 00:46:006 (8) - Flip it vertically. Done
- 01:04:287 (3) - Ctrl+G? Done
- 01:06:631 (4) - Ctrl+G, and be careful with the distance. Done
- 01:32:881 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think that is not for a hard difficulty. Replace it a 1/4 slider. Done
- 01:44:131 (4) - Ctrl+G. Done
- 01:45:537 (7,1) - Switch them. Done
- 01:51:631 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think that is not for a hard difficulty. Replace it a 1/4 slider. Done
- 02:17:647 (3) - Move it to x:381 y:71 for a better blanket. Done
- 02:36:631 (3,4) - Put them more closer. Done
- 02:40:381 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think that is not for a hard difficulty. Replace it a 1/4 slider. Done
- 02:44:131 (3,4,5) - Put them more closer. Done
- 02:47:881 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think that is not for a hard difficulty. Replace it a 1/4 slider. Done
- 02:51:631 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^, and remove the new combo of 02:51:631 (1) . Done
- 02:52:803 (9) - Add a new combo. Done
- 03:03:350 (2,3,4,5) - I think that is not for a hard difficulty. Replace it a 1/4 slider. Done
- 03:06:631 (4,5) - Put them more closer. Done
- 03:14:131 (3,4,5) - ^ Done
- 03:17:881 (3,4) - ^ Done
- 03:20:694 (1,2,3,4) - They are too far apart. Put them closer. Done
- 03:25:381 (3,4) - ^ Done
Thanks for your mod!
luxoDeh wrote:Hi! M4M from my queue Hi c:
00:33:819 (1) - it's a small overlap but you can avoid it I think :3 Avoided
flip horizontally, then vertically and then crtl+G and then fix the spacing. just to have a better flow and cuter pattern imo Too hard to fix the spacing. I will do something different later.
00:55:381 (1) - delete NC there's no motive to leave that slider before with a single combo, plus it's still easy diff, better keep the combo consistent. I didn't see that...thanks
01:12:256 (5,1) - spacing should always be consistent in easy. but changing it the reverse slider will be a problem. maybe it's better delete the reverse and add a note at 01:14:131 - so maybe you'll be able to fix the spacing without remap all the next part. ok
01:43:663 (2,3) - blancket between these 2 can be improved Done
01:58:663 (1,2,3) - flow can be improved here. maybe try somethink similar to this:Done
02:32:413 (2,3) - do a better blancket Done
03:13:194 (1,2) - these 2 are too close. I know you did because of spacing, anyway if you move 03:14:131 (2) - some grid down it will look better Done
Simple but still good easy diff. Thanks c:
01:46:944 (1,2) - well, since you gave that form, try to blancket these 2 Done
01:53:506 (4) - move one grid down to make it at the same high as 01:52:569 (2) - ? Done
02:17:881 (2) - what do you think of making this with the same shape of 02:16:475 (5) - ? copy/paste it and flip horizontally Nice idea, applied
02:23:975 (5) - place this note to x:328 y:188 so it'll be more or less in the middle of the 2 sliders Done
00:36:865 (5,6) - not sure of this stack.. Changed
00:46:475 (9) - make this curve Done
01:20:108 - add a note here Done
01:41:787 (2,3) - stack perfectly Done
02:49:522 (2,3) - fix blancket Done
02:50:928 (1,2) - ^ Done
Nice map. Simple but nice also for other diffs. Good luck for rank!
Thanks for your mod! A really old map which means there are some big issues. And don't mind if you are late, I'm busy too.
Gray Veyron wrote:Hey! M4M from my queue! Sorry if i'm a bit late :<
DUBSTEP!! MY LANGUAGE <33333[> General <]
- - Seems fine here :3/ just check AiMod for that unsnapped kiai time. Fixed
[> Light <]
- CS -0.5 Don't worry, it won't hurt the spread much. Okay
- 00:05:694 (3,4) - Were you using 1.2x or 1.3x spacing since the start? This spacing is unbalanced. Actually I used Distance Snap, but I changed some things there.
- 00:08:506 (5) - Try to rotate this by -7 to perform a double blanket. And watch the spacing. Done
- 00:33:819 (1,2) - Quite a tiny overlap. Split a bit. I don't see an overlap, but they are very close each other, so I seperated them a little bit.
- 00:39:444 (1,2,3) - Check your spacing here, it looks unbalanced. Fixed
- 00:59:014 - Inherited points on break? Remove this unused point. These are coming from other diffs. I forgot to remove them in other diffs, thanks for mentioning that.
- 01:00:948 - ^ ^
- 01:04:756 (4,1) - Jumps aren't allowed at this kind of diff. So i might think this is unrankable. Fixed
- 01:17:413 (2,3,4) - You should've made a triangle formation here, so make one(?) Nice idea
- 01:52:569 (3,4,5) - Make a Symmetry here, the flow looks straightic. I made something different with your idea. Thanks.
- 02:31:475 - Same as 00:59:014 - Fixed
- - The patterns you made here were quite nice. I hope it would be neater because i know you have something potential you want to show to others. So try that! \8D/
[> Medium <]
- - Some Combo Colours are not right between the other diffs. Or is this on purpose? Nope, my fault.
- 00:24:444 (1,2) - Recorrect the blanket here. Fixed
- 00:38:037 (4,5) - ^ ^
- 00:43:194 (1,2,3,4,5) - Nice, try making it neater by making some of them symmetric. Okay
- 00:45:069 (5) - I guess you forgot an NC here. Yeah
- 01:00:947 - Unused Inherited point, remove it.
- 01:03:819 (4,5) - Make a symmetry here. Curve or sharp, It's still symmetry. Sharp
- 01:40:381 (2) - I think the slider's tail is out of grid, which is unrankable. Move it in. I saw more of them and fixed them all
- 01:59:600 (3,1) - I was wondering if you purposally made this overlap with no care of spacing. So... split? Splitted
- 02:07:569 (3) - Same as 01:40:381 (2) - Fixed
- 02:29:131 (3) - A bit boring when holding a single slider for a long time. Replace it with a spinner, or reduce arrows and add notes next to it. Added a spinner
- 02:31:475 (4) - Same as 01:00:947 - Fixed
- 02:48:819 (4,5) - I think it's possible for you to make a double blanket here... Was pretty hard, but I made one.
- - Same comment as the previous diff, but i think more than that. I don't know if the spacing is too big for a 'medium' diff like this one, but nvm...
[> Hard <]
- - Same issues spotted as before, so just gonna point out some minor issues.
- 00:07:569 (1,2) - Check the spacing here, it's too close. Fixed
- 00:12:256 (3,1) - ^, or an Anti-Jump? Should be an Anti-Jump
- 00:41:787 (2,4) - Overlapped tail-on-head, Split? Moved a slider a bit
- 01:01:944 (1,2) - Make a bit parallel here. Done
- 01:11:787 (1) - I don't this this part of song track needs a spinner here. Replace it with notes and some 1/4 beat notes. Replaced
- 01:30:069 - A break in kiai time? Not sure if it's not rankable or okay. Well... remove it, just my suggestion. Removed
- 01:38:975 (2,1) - Decrease this spacing, the jump is too big for a Hard diff. True. I moved the blanket so there a much easier jump
- 02:28:194 (1,2,3,4) - Ctrl + G each of them? better flow and playstyle. Not needed imo, but okay
- - Very good mapping, i think you'll need to pay a bit of attention to the spacings and overlaps often. Just my suggestion >_>
I think that is all~ Great song!
Thanks for your mod! c:
[-Mei-] wrote:Hey! M4M from my Q~
Let's get started!Light:c:
- Check AiMod. Fix DS problems. I didn' fix all DS problems because some sliders would overlap.
- 00:39:444 (1,2) – DS. Please fix it. I didn't find a problem there (actually AiMod says theres a DS problem).
- 00:45:069 (3,4) – Do this instead:
- 00:50:225 (3,2) – Stack these two hitcirlces Done
- 00:56:319 (3,4) –Blanket maybe. Like this: Why not
- 01:08:506 (5) – Move this slider here X: 348 Y: 144 so that it can be inline with 01:07:569 (4) – Fixed
- 01:14:600 (3,4) – Why not blanket these two sliders. Like this:
- 01:27:725 (4,2) – Why not stack them? Stacked
- 01:45:538 (4) – Do this instead:
- 02:39:444 (1,2) – Blanket maybe? Made one
- Nice diff! Just needs a little work.Medium:
- Check AiMod again. DS problems. Fixed some but sometimes it happened the same I said above. (AiMod says there are DS problems, but there aren't.)
- 00:24:444 (1) – NC here. Done
- 01:12:256 (4) – Move this slider here X: 368 Y: 276 to be inline with this slider 01:11:319 (3) – Fixed
- 01:13:662 (2,4) – Stack ok
- 01:37:569 (3,4) – Do this instead: Done
- Great diff. Couldn’t find anything else.
Nice mapset. Couldn’t find a thing in Hard diff.
Hope your map get’s ranked!
Thank you for your mod!
ProgressiveStar wrote:My Mod desu~(From Modding Queue)
The music is amazingGood luck![Hard]
I think you could use different combo color at kiai time and other time Yeah, you are right (it would be nice with the SB together). I will do this later.
00:34:756 (4,5) - I think they are too close I don't think that it's a problem, but your idea doesn't make it worse, so I aplied this.
00:49:990 (4,5) - they are not in a line Fixed
01:01:006 (1) - new combo? OK
01:32:881 (3) - what about this Done
01:55:381 (3) - Same Here I won't apply it. You will find the reason in the last point.
01:57:256 (3,4,1) - Not very beautiful? Yeah, it looks a bit ugly, so I changed that a bit.
02:28:194 (1,2,3,4) - Not very round It hasn't to be round, it should look symmetric and good
02:40:381 (5,6) - you usually let the second slider reverse, why here the first one? I don't want to do the same in the same beat because it would get monotonous.