forum

I wanna be in!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jafem
I Have seen cookie and other legends play sometimes and participate in tournaments and i have played quite a long time so i started thinking that i wanna participate in a small tournament to see how i will fit and see if its fun.

What does it takes for me to participate in a tournament i have played very long and i wanna start play competetive :D
i am not talking world cup here i am talking small basic tournament that you have for fun.
I mean My Acc is 96.50 something. I dont want to brag and say like i am the best.

I am simply wondering if i can participate in a small tournament. If someone wanna have me in i am all for it and if no... then its a no :p
boat
Topic Starter
Jafem

boat wrote:

the hard part is that i dont know where to sign up. and when
boat
Whenever somebody makes a tournament.

Read the requirements, follow the registration instructions. It's not rocket science.
Oinari-sama
New tournaments are usually announced here in the Touraments forum. Pay attention when someone starts a new thread.

Some tournamentes are announced separately in language specific forums (and there will be language/cultural prerequisites), make sure you check them out too!
Make your own tournament. May take a bit of organising, but still worth it. An all out Skandi tourny playing all modes would be awzm. :D
Topic Starter
Jafem
It would be indeed awesome but i dont have the time and i am to lazy to orginize it xD
Antlia-
you can join my tournament
just meet the requirements