forum

[added] Yellow bar for 5K maps in osu!mania

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
SecretsofSorrow
When playing 5K maps in osu!mania, the middle bar is the spacebar (unless a custom configuration is used) so I feel like it would help if that middle bar is yellow like it is in 7K maps. Otherwise, I sometimes mess up at the beginning when I switch from other modes.
deadbeat

though having yellow as the default colour does make sense
TouchFluffyTail

deadbeat wrote:

though having yellow as the default colour does make sense
Actually, you'd need to use this section :P

• [images section]
  1. using custom Key images
  2. using custom Note images *Currently supporter test-build only

Aside from the space lane not being yellow, the index/middle finger lanes are reversed in 5k (aswell as 4k and sym-8k) with pink being on index and white being on middle. I don't know why these mode's visual styles weren't standardized a long time ago.

Though it doesn't super matter anymore since you can fix it manually. (atleast when note images get moved from test to live)
Topic Starter
SecretsofSorrow
Oh, I see... Thanks for all the help! Athough I still support the yellow bar and standardised pink/white bars for the default configuration :D
PyaKura
bumping because of the duplicate

Make the 5K's middle key same as for 7K.
deadbeat
apparently this is added ._."
HazeL

SecretsofSorrow wrote:

When playing 5K maps in osu!mania, the middle bar is the spacebar (unless a custom configuration is used) so I feel like it would help if that middle bar is yellow like it is in 7K maps. Otherwise, I sometimes mess up at the beginning when I switch from other modes.
I agree to this.