forum

[invalid] #romanian back plz ;w;

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
iZerro

We want #romanian back! :c

I've never though that #romanian gonna be removed, and never knew why... Lately, after closing the channel I started a little investigation for the channel removing reason and I found out that it was removed because it was the channel bein' the most abused / insulting / inappropriate conversationg, etc...

*We never did such things on our language channel*

I've tried to talk to other moderators and staff members for help and stuff, at last peppy told me to do this post, which I created... I really want #romanian to get back...
[*]#romanian was the only channel without full translation to the language, this might be one reason of removing it...
[*]The moderator of the channel (Mystyk) was mostly not moderating it
[*]We never did the things staff said we did

I know it might sounds like a weird insult, but this is how romanian works... The way we talk, the way it sounds like insulting... We don't insult each other... and/or keep inappropriate conversations.

You guys just took our little place of fun ;w; And now we want it back !! I beg you forr all the other channel users... We want it back :c

Thank you for reading my post and I hope that everything to get back to normal and #romanian to get back ^.^ Have a good time!! (Doku-Sama / damn old ChibiPlayer)

It might sounds not that cool, If it's possible to put as chat moderator a romanian dude, for no problems in translations please, I could be it, or any other nice romanian player!
deadbeat
i'm gonna be blunt here, that channel was horrible. the language and conversations were completely inappropriate. what makes things even worse is NO ONE REPORTED ANYTHING. this makes me think that everyone who was in the channel thought nothing was wrong and that everything was ok.

i see no reason to allow this channel back. it was misused and the content was shocking.
Topic Starter
iZerro

deadbeat wrote:

i see no reason to allow this channel back. it was misused and the content was shocking.
That's what I'm trying to explain, we are the only channel without full translation and you can't say we were having inappropriate conversation if u don't know all the meaning of phrases, Romanian is the language with the most meaning on one phrase, like, If I say a phrase, it can be translated several times, different meanings, that's why romanian has never been full translated on dictionaries and stuff, It's way to hard... We have one of the hardest languages...

I'm not trying to search escuses, I just want to have our channel back, I see this unfair, all because we have a very hard language... If there were bad stuff in there, we would've reported each other... but since we had fun and nothing went wrong, no argues, no bad stuf... :-s

I like everything to be okay, though I never reported somebody, most of the players knows me that I stop people from argues, and I help players, though, I don't report, everytime somethings goes wrong, Shiro and LoliFlan knows, I ask them for help, but it happened only twice... and still, about the channel, cuz it's closed without even having any proof about the "shocking" content...
deadbeat
sadly, i feel that this should be discussed with the staff first.
also without a chat op. there's pretty much a 0% chance of this channel being restored
Stefan
Well, I'd say that Tony could fit here as Chat Mod one side because of his activity.

deadbeat wrote:

also without a chat op. there's pretty much a 0% chance of this channel being restored
I remember the time where #german hasn't any (active) german-speaking Chat Mod. I guess things just needs their time to work well..
deadbeat
explict quotes from #romanian
[00:25:56] <Lucifer-> that scene makes me think of hardcore yaoi
[00:35:09] <Lucifer-> cut his tongue
[00:35:12] <Lucifer-> and rape his ass
this sort of stuff was never reported.

Stefan wrote:

Well, I'd say that Tony could fit here as Chat Mod one side because of his activity.
i won't give details for obvious reasons, but this denied. so far, we have no candidates for a chat op there.

i'm going to lock this for now. i'd like this discuss this within the staff to get more opinions about this. please note that this isn't denied, i just feel this should be discussed with the staff first. sorry for this
deadbeat
after some discussion within the staff, #romanian will not be returning. this might be reconsidered if there is ever a suitable chat mod, but as of right now, there are no candidates.
denying sorry
boat
If #balkan gets accepted the Romanians should have an equivalent. I don't really agree with this collective punishment thing and hope you guys sort it out in a more reasonable way.
Topic Starter
iZerro
Ty for everything, ty boat for the positive reply, I feel sorry for this, but I will get over... Thx again...
Abel
Still not having Chat op for #ro?
I request Akhlis >:3
Also, senaya its still active, he was #ro chat op too D:
Also, wtf, after you took down #romanian, we couldnt get into OWC, GOOD JOB, 1 year wasted for nothing
and if #ro was taken down for bad language, thats not our foult, thats the Chat mod foult, he wasn't doing his job, and I think we had several Chat ops