forum

converting a quaver skin to osu!mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ChoppyDoppy
hi, so i've been playing quaver recently and i also got osu to play mania as well since it's another vsrg and also since it is more popular there are better beatmaps and more of them among other things. the skin i use in quaver is the best skin i've had that i can play the best with and i can't find any other mania skin that is like it, so i was wondering if there's any help i could get with maybe converting the quaver skin to mania, any guides or anything or whatever, mostly anything would help thanks for reading!

quaver skin: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2777247108&searchtext=ctrl
MarioUniverseZ
i've only tried converting o!m skin to quaver using QBC-alpha but haven't tried quaver skin to o!m
so i guess just simply put all of the images of a quaver skin into an existing osu skin folder
and (possibly) modify the skin.ini from scratch because i don't know if there's an application that converts quaver skin to o!m automatically or not
Topic Starter
ChoppyDoppy

MarioUniverseZ wrote:

i've only tried converting o!m skin to quaver using QBC-alpha but haven't tried quaver skin to o!m
so i guess just simply put all of the images of a quaver skin into an existing osu skin folder
and (possibly) modify the skin.ini from scratch because i don't know if there's an application that converts quaver skin to o!m automatically or not
i thought of that but quaver skin pictures and stuff are different the way they are in general, plus all the pics have different names and such

too many differences and i dunno how i'd convert that all

afaik there is no program or anything but im unsure, i didn't find anything
MarioUniverseZ

ChoppyDoppy wrote:

i thought of that but quaver skin pictures and stuff are different the way they are in general, plus all the pics have different names and such
oh yeah i forgot to say that the filenames and the resolutions(size) are different from each other so you have to check skinning page for the properties
Topic Starter
ChoppyDoppy

MarioUniverseZ wrote:

ChoppyDoppy wrote:

oh yeah i forgot to say that the filenames and the resolutions(size) are different from each other so you have to check skinning page for the properties
seems like a friend is converting it over but i probably should look into skinning in general cus it might help with some things, thanks anyway though!