forum

map pattern/Rhytm

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Thera
Do you think I made my map adequately?, tell me if you have time for this.
link: beatmapsets/1829999#osu/3755954
THAT_otaku
Hi there,

If you are looking for feed back on your map, post it in a Modding Queue in the Modding Queues Forum . Please read this post on how to use the mod ques first though: community/forums/topics/726725?n=1 ^^ (most importantly, don't make a new thread for your map.)

Good luck with your map!
Zelzatter Zero
Firstly, red lines ain't for SV adjustment, you have green lines for that. Red lines are rather for adjusting BPM to sync with the song, and the first one with the BPM of 200 is enough.

Secondly, the whole experience in this map is just mediocre. The only impression I got from this is just "fast sliders go brrrr", everything is just chaos without any coherence or consistency at all. No conscious concept, no emphasis, no visual/pattern arrangement, just some fast sliders. I'd suggest looking at other tech mappers to know how they come up with their choice in mapping, how it correlates to the song, how playability is considered, and then try to apply it to your maps.

Also, rather than posting a single thread here and just wait for someone to answer, you can just post your map on Modding Queues to have more chance people will take a look at your map and give feedback from it. There are way more people who accepts new mappers' map than here, and a handful of them being already experienced mappers.
abraker
post it in the Modding Queues Forum