forum

Online Shops for Anime Figurines

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
akarinOSU
I want to know where i can get more anime figurines online.. preferably cheap and small ones please! :)
k4rlo
get your prince oiler money running through amazon
Puppet
i only buy figures in person because i want to see what i buy and dont want it to be damaged. i dont think i can help you sry
ghoulybits
A good website to start with is AmiAmi. They have preorders open for pretty much every upcoming figure, and they ship internationally (yes, to the UAE too. I checked just for you). They also have a very robust pre-owned section that has a wide variety of figures for sometimes even 10k yen below listed price. The only slight downside is that international shipping can be both expensive and a pain, but unfortunately that's the case for literally every site that sells figures legit without a huge upcharge.

Another good place to look for anime figures is Mercari and Yahoo Auction's JP sites through a proxy service, since you can find extremely good deals on figures that may be long off the market. Same warning goes about shipping costs with the added annoyance of paying for a proxy, but it's generally comparatively cheap compared to going through a secondary store. You will have to look for proxy services that ship to your area, though I know for sure that Buyee is also an option for you. Just be warned that some listings on Mercari/Yahoo Auctions will say that they specifically do not ship to proxy services.

Hope this helps, even if it's a month late. Neither of these options are particularly cheap, if I'm being honest, but they are guaranteed to get you legit figures with access to customer support.
Cue7

k4rlo wrote:

imagine being racist but you're filipino u know that UAE is full of filipinos lol (not every arab is a rich oil prince)
Stomiks

jotorin wrote:

k4rlo wrote:

imagine being racist but you're filipino u know that UAE is full of filipinos lol (not every arab is a rich oil prince)
I apologize for my fellow filipino's ignorance. Please be assured that some of us here are intelligent enough to not be racist.
Cue7

Stomiks wrote:

jotorin wrote:

k4rlo wrote:

I apologize for my fellow filipino's ignorance. Please be assured that some of us here are intelligent enough to not be racist.
dw buddy, i know many filipinos and they are so cool
Stomiks

jotorin wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

jotorin wrote:

k4rlo wrote:

dw buddy, i know many filipinos and they are so cool
lol thanks. That one guy in particular was pretty toxic on the forums when he was around so it's nice that he's gone for now.