forum

[invalid] #LOL chennel

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-Neipezi
I think that need to add the channel # LOL. LOL need a place to talk.
thank you :oops:
Marcin
If you mean league of legends you have #videogames for this purpose...
deadbeat

Marcin wrote:

#videogames
iSpR1Te
How is this invalid? There is a #minecraft so I can't see why there couldn't be a #LOL. Also, (correct me if I'm wrong) pretty sure their are more people that play osu! and LOL than people that play minecraft and osu!. If there are issues with the number of #rooms then why not just replace #minecraft?

I think that #LOL would be nice addition since there seems to be a lot of talk about it.
Rio-

iSpR1Te wrote:

How is this invalid? There is a #minecraft so I can't see why there couldn't be a #LOL. Also, (correct me if I'm wrong) pretty sure their are more people that play osu! and LOL than people that play minecraft and osu!. If there are issues with the number of #rooms then why not just replace #minecraft?

I think that #LOL would be nice addition since there seems to be a lot of talk about it.
There's some people requesting for #touhou too. but...

Jinxy wrote:

#touhou isn't required. #videogames is basically a chat room for all videogames, and touhou is a videogame, so you can use that. #minecraft is an exception because it's linked to an official Minecraft server.
iSpR1Te

satriobp wrote:

iSpR1Te wrote:

There's some people requesting for #touhou too. but...

Jinxy wrote:

#touhou isn't required. #videogames is basically a chat room for all videogames, and touhou is a videogame, so you can use that. #minecraft is an exception because it's linked to an official Minecraft server.
...Alright, forget what I said before.
Pizzicato
am i the only one thinking that he just wanted a chatbox where he can laugh out loud
Marcin
Don't worry, not only you, it also confused few people :D
Rio-

Pizzicato wrote:

am i the only one thinking that he just wanted a chatbox where he can laugh out loud
I was thinking about that too when i'm seeing this... but most likely that He requested LOL Channel, considering there's a lot of separated videogames channel requests too...
GamerCL
#LoL Channel*

I think it is a very good idea...

A #LoL channel = anymore spam in chat :v
deadbeat

-A l e- wrote:

#LoL Channel*

I think it is a very good idea...

A #LoL channel = anymore spam in chat :v
t/194934