forum

Looking to GD on any song or mapset

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wham
Hey whats up, I'm a new osu!mania mapper with 3 finished beatmaps all on my profile with many more in the works.

I'm looking to create MX difficulties on any song or mapset that supports it as a way to improve my skills.
I can sometimes lose motivation doing a single map on my own, so I would like to work with other mappers (STD or mania) to get some GD's out there.

I'm not great yet obviously so dont expect a ranked ready map first try, but you can expect me to listen and enact all mods given to my map.

My main genre interests are metal preferably under 3:10 due to lack of time at the current moment.

Please do hit me up with your maps if you're interested in helping me out and getting a mania GD!
Eni
If you haven't done so already, check out Beatmap Projects since people actively look for GDs there. Socializing with other mappers and saying that you accept GDs on your profile is a great way to get people asking you for GDs. Good luck!
Sies
Don't forget to link your beatmap when requesting and read the guidelines before posting: community/forums/posts/8648835