forum

oh why not

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bobzearth42
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
MMzz

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

You're doing stuff in the forum indeed. =w=

Why not play Standard osu! ? After all, it's where all the most elaborate creations are held with fun. :P And biggest level of skill too!
Agreed it takes lots of talent to play standard osu. But my attempts at it could kill you xD,'

Otherwise,

Welcome :D!
Have fun here.
yosushi__
Hi there

welcome x]
Topic Starter
bobzearth42

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Why not play Standard osu! ? After all, it's where all the most elaborate creations are held with fun. :P And biggest level of skill too!
Bah, I'll get to it.

Haven't really had a lot of practice with rhythem games, and I'm fairly decent with catch the beat. So, I kinda figured I'd play stardard osu! after I know I have enough beatmaps to get started (which I'm sure I do at this point lol).
eee
MMzz

eee wrote:

Taiko requires the most skill, it hurts I tell you, HURTS!!!

Not rly, you can tap the keys softly ya 'know xD
Cheery

bobzearth42 wrote:

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Bah, I'll get to it.

Haven't really had a lot of practice with rhythem games, and I'm fairly decent with catch the beat. So, I kinda figured I'd play stardard osu! after I know I have enough beatmaps to get started (which I'm sure I do at this point lol).
Check out the Beatmap Packs~

Those can get you started. :D
Jinxy

MittenMasterzz wrote:

eee wrote:

Taiko requires the most skill, it hurts I tell you, HURTS!!!

Not rly, you can tap the keys softly ya 'know xD
He means:

"Red, Blue, Re- whoops that was a Blu- oshit ninja spinne- AAARRRGGGGGHHHH"
kideddie1501
Welcome ,new Rhythm Agent Recruit! Standard Osu! is at times very difficult, so I suggest you start with easy beat maps like "Swing Swing", "Loop and Loop", and "Walkie Talkie Man" to get the flow of the real game.