forum

Kyousogiga Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Light -
Hello anyone who decided to wander into this post! I am currently creating a Kyousogiga skin which is a new anime that started not too long ago. Since it's a new anime not many pictures are out so it isnt entirely finished yet. It will be more of a pro skin or what i believe to be a pro skin... i'm using Cookiezi's old skin as a basis for everything (changing pictures and the fonts and sounds of course) it should most likely be finished within a week or too, or whenever more photos of the anime surface. I will most likely have some screen shots of it in the near future. please PM me if you have any questions comments or advise to making a skin as I have not really been involved with the community since i started playing so i don't know to much about technical stuff :P thanks for taking the time to read this and have a nice day/night! 8-)
Nathanael
I'd just rather reply here the advices since you're making this thread useless.
1. How about using the default template as your basis?
2. Any screenshots you can share there? Other people might look for an example.
Topic Starter
-Light -
I havent worked to much on it since i couldnt get to many pictures and i still need to change the font of the numbers and other little details

deadbeat
needs a lot of work :<
Topic Starter
-Light -
I know :/ but as i said there werent a lot of pictures to choose from and i did not want to use the same ones twice so i have to wait till i can get more its a work in progress..
OsuMe65

deadbeat wrote:

This has potential, for sure.
Just keep working...
Kittapas085

deadbeat wrote:

yes it's white border in combo bursts