1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
show more
posted
Heeere's Cirno
Thanks to Rokodo for making them.

posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
:)

posted
I recently made another, It's an 8-bit Megaman sprite I made for my Megaman Skin. Though it turns out someone already beat me to the finish on that skin. :( Aw Well.. I got mi own now XD

Here's the plate.

And Here's the Blue Bomber himself. <3

Here's a Screen Shot of me testing it out. Like my fruits? lol
posted
Excellent work so far guys ^_____________^

I'll have the OP updated with some kind of thumbnail-view linking to full size images. Really though, good work with everybody.
posted
Dunno lol.
Back when i still played i wasn't good with any other character then the original Ryuta
posted
omfg that Cirno is TOO cute D:

Nice @ all of them, though :D
posted
Cirno has no legs though! If you play a Hard song on Hard Rock, you'll see her 'bottom'. I noticed that she's not "chibi-ified", maybe that'll help?

Also, what's the significance of fruit-plate.png?
posted

Harris73 wrote:

Also, what's the significance of fruit-plate.png?
It's in the template skin, but it's not used for anything. Probably just there by mistake.
posted

Yay. :D
I don't have access to a computer with osu right now, so I'm not entirely sure how well it works.
Meh.
posted
hurr

posted
You guys know that if you don't skin your character completely = down to the feet, it will be cut off on maps with very small circlesize >_>
posted
here are a few of mine :lol:

posted

posted

Metroid wrote:

Heeere's Cirno
Thanks to Rokodo for making them.
Cirno's hands look weird. I have never seen anyone hold a plate like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fartownik wrote:

:)
Miku's face looks pale.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

x3ns0r wrote:

here are a few of mine :lol:
posted
posted
would this be a good thread for formerly bothering peppy for animated fruit-ryuuta or not

also I'd post my CtB character but I think everyone's seen it already
posted
I really like this game now with custom Cirno ^-^

posted
Cirno is Love.
show more