forum

Simple issue that probably has a simple fix regarding storyboards

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Cermia
I am doing + have done map collabs and I want to storyboard the bg with just the text of the person who did each section. If that doesn't make much sense then look at this map here did it. I know how to make the transparent text files and have them be the right size but every time I put them in they appear for only 1 frame and never save when I exit the map (even after manually saving).

I couldn't find out where I had gone wrong so if someone could assist me that would be much appreciated
Jason X
In order to make them appear longer than just one frame, have the object selected and press + on Keyframe Control, a green line will then appear, showing start/end point of the object.

Utilizing the Fade option, you can make things fade in/out.

If a name is supposed to appear more than once I suggest either duplicating an object and repeating the above steps (more manageable for beginners), or to use Tweening, this can be used to cut the timelines of objects to ease the SB load.

I suggest reading the Basic Manual Storyboarding Guide for more details, it also includes some guides/tutorials at the end.

If you got any questions let me know.