Map testing stuck on loading

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SolarNight
bro i just want to make maps on pokemon theme songs why is it taking so

edit: it takes long too when I try to play it normally
- Marco -
Do you perhaps have a green line before the first red line of the map? Also it would be nice to have the .osz to see what is the issue. If you don't know how to do it open the map on the editor, click on File and go to Export, then upload the file on some websites like mediafire mega.io or other file hosting websites and paste the link as a reply to this thread.
Topic Starter
SolarNight

- Marco - wrote:

Do you perhaps have a green line before the first red line of the map? Also it would be nice to have the .osz to see what is the issue. If you don't know how to do it open the map on the editor, click on File and go to Export, then upload the file on some websites like mediafire mega.io or other file hosting websites and paste the link as a reply to this thread.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jdd4osp71h8utv5/Johnny+Atma+-+Battle!+Lorekeeper+Zinnia.osz/file
Topic Starter
SolarNight
can anyone solve my problem?
[[[[[[
placing objects before a timing point in osu!mania seems to break stuff for some reason, move the offset to 416 would fix the issue
Topic Starter
SolarNight

dPeace wrote:

placing objects before a timing point in osu!mania seems to break stuff for some reason, move the offset to 416 would fix the issue
sorry for a late reply but thanks! it works