forum

We're All Screwed.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mahou Shi
Hi, I think (?). I'm Mahou. I literally just chose this name because it basically translates to along the lines of "magical death" or "magical corpse" or some crap like that and I liked it because it felt cool so I kept it. Couldn't do "Mahō" because of the o with the accent so I literally just did the "Mahou" spelling of it. It's like... a mix between japanese and chinese or something?

Anyways, I'm like, 18, or whatever. I'm also nihilistic, if that's any matter to anyone (probably isn't, no surprise there chief lol). Um.... I came to osu when I was like 17, did like 19 plays (check my profile and you'll see :3) then I stopped playing because I sucked and didn't understand how fucking control settings worked so I left and forgot osu existed and remained with 0 plays until like almost a whole year later (this year) in March(?) with 1072 plays and that's like when I started officially playing for real.

I was introduced to osu by a few friends who (surprise..?) don't play near as much as I do and yet are still better than me lul (I gotta git gud).

Currently I can play like.. 3-4.5* comfortably, and anything above that is like "meh" and then I still have yet to FC a 5* map which I've been working pretty hard to do.

Yes, I farm maps. Yes, I'm technically a farmer. No, I don't give a fuck. Let's be farmers together. Oh right and my pc is sucky wucky so if I genuinely lag, I might mention it(?) depending on if it actually fucks up my whole play or not. For reference, it's an Optiflex 9010 and pretty old so yeah, totally need to get a new pc.

I also like minecraft. And other games on steam. Terraria be good. Right, and I can also read mangas and manhwas for like hours on end without being bored. Also, yes, I touch grass, so you should be jealous. If you're actually jealous then go touch grass. Oh right and I like all sorts of music. I will say, though, it is my unprofessional and (unpopular?) opinion that Joji and his song "Glimpse of Us" is like Rick and Morty but IRL. (Right.... and the title of this post is inspired by "We're Screwed" by Unlike Pluto. Literally just an Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint animatic. I like those. Pretty good song though.)

Now dm me or something so we can 1v1 and we can beat eachother's butts (if I'm even good enough to beat you lmao) :p (Edit: Almost forgot to add this, I usually play osu!std but I'm open to playing the other modes. But I'm best at std!mode)

Discord: d̴ ̸ e̸ ̷m̶ ̷ o̵ ̶ n̴#6669 (if it doesn't work then just dm me yours if you want to friend me there. I'm not changing my username for anyone to make accommodations for font messups.)

Oh right, and one more thing
-
"ur mom gae"
ChewyDewy
ur mum gae
ShinRun
Aye welcome to the forum fellow manhwas enjoyer

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint is an amazing manhwa and I recommend you read the novel too since it includes many of the detail the manhwa lacks

If you need some other recommendations, feel free to hit me up
Topic Starter
Mahou Shi

ShinRun wrote:

Aye welcome to the forum fellow manhwas enjoyer

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint is an amazing manhwa and I recommend you read the novel too since it includes many of the detail the manhwa lacks

If you need some other recommendations, feel free to hit me up
Yes :^) Am currently on like chapter 237 on the novel. Hyped for the manhwa to update!