forum

Title screen mp3 player functionality [invalid] [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
chan
Maybe a drop-down playlist could be added to the osu! title screen for improved mp3 player functionality. Also features like shuffle, repeat and a volume slider could be handy.

Also being able to set osu! to play a particular selection at the startup screen on default (like play by default all songs by an artist/beatmapper etc.) could be implemented as well if the title screen were to be utilised as an mp3 player. And being able to toggle songs starting from the start or from partway through could also be worth considering.

I just thought these might be useful in making osu! a more complete mp3 player alternative. It seems I'm not the only one who sometimes uses it to listen to songs hehehe.

This post was brought on by Chispios' vaguely titled thread "My Ideas". I wish someone would enforce more descriptive thread subject names.
clash14
yes! im really looking forward for a features like this for Osu! im having fun choosing and listening to the songs from the kind of playlist the Osu have~ hope moderators/editors and makers of Osu listen from this thread's idea!:D
Sakura

clash14 wrote:

yes! im really looking forward for a features like this for Osu! im having fun choosing and listening to the songs from the kind of playlist the Osu have~ hope moderators/editors and makers of Osu listen from this thread's idea!:D
Necroposting much?

Also osu! isnt an mp3 player so i doubt this would ever be added
Raging Bull
Well it saves James the trouble of locking duplicates.
SinDemonDragon13
Me likes the idea! Me support! :)
Rubajz
Le bumpage! I thought of simple thing which can improve osu usage to listening songs (because some of us enjoy listening to specific genres featured in osu beatmaps). I suggest to create another category for songs like favorite a/b, named playlist a/b and let player select this category on main screen instead of shuffling throught whole songs folder. :)
Galkan

Rubajz wrote:

Le bumpage! I thought of simple thing which can improve osu usage to listening songs (because some of us enjoy listening to specific genres featured in osu beatmaps). I suggest to create another category for songs like favorite a/b, named playlist a/b and let player select this category on main screen instead of shuffling throught whole songs folder. :)
osu! is not a music player, so do not request any features regarding that. It was said really long time ago, try searching next time.
Shiro
Let's just lock and deny this