forum

[Solved]Beatmap not loading for testing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YoshiMariogamer
So I am new to beatmapping and I have one that I'm working on and is working fine and it testable. But I also have a small one I'm working on but I am unable to test it. I get stuck in a loading screen trying to test it. I'm sure it isn't a skeleton issue (it might be but I'm unsure if my test to see if there was a skeleton map wasn't correct). I have tried to find solutions online but it seems that most fixes could be outdated.
Petal
can you make sure you don't have a green line before the first red line of the map?

also, it would help greatly if you're able to link the osz of the map so we can take a look at the problem for you.

in case you don't know how to do that. go into the editor of your broken beatmap -> top left -> files -> export as osz (or something like "Export"), then a folder that consists of content you've exported should pop up. select the map.osz and upload it to somewhere like google drive/dropbox etc... that hosts files for people to download.
Topic Starter
YoshiMariogamer

Petal wrote:

can you make sure you don't have a green line before the first red line of the map?

also, it would help greatly if you're able to link the osz of the map so we can take a look at the problem for you.

in case you don't know how to do that. go into the editor of your broken beatmap -> top left -> files -> export as osz (or something like "Export"), then a folder that consists of content you've exported should pop up. select the map.osz and upload it to somewhere like google drive/dropbox etc... that hosts files for people to download.
Im not sure what you are saying about a green line before the first red line of the map. But i do have the osz file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16SGN545dL8VegZ-W0EdJ9yq6msZ4VVKI/view?usp=sharing
[[[[[[
change your timing point to 6940 offset would fix the issue REMEMBER TO TURN THIS OFF OR ELSE YOUR MAP IS GONE
Topic Starter
YoshiMariogamer

dPeace wrote:

change your timing point to 6940 offset would fix the issue REMEMBER TO TURN THIS OFF OR ELSE YOUR MAP IS GONE
Where is this setting? I can't seem to find it.

Edit: Nvm I have found it and the offset change worked! Thank you!