forum

May I get the precise offset for the song?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sophie Twilight
Map: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c4L6uCOnqdoONlq9IYjmzdkPUghb8h9d/view?usp=sharing

I'm still thinking what mapset to upload on my overloaded pending/wip slot
[[[[[[
the song already has a loved set, maybe you can yoink it's timing?
Topic Starter
Sophie Twilight

dPeace wrote:

The one I'm using has higher quality of audio with 320kbps
[[[[[[

Sophie Twilight wrote:

dPeace wrote:

320kbps is unrankable anw the max is 192
Topic Starter
Sophie Twilight

dPeace wrote:

Sophie Twilight wrote:

dPeace wrote:

320kbps is unrankable anw the max is 192
I'm not ranking it
Corne2Plum3
It's nice if you reduce the audio to 192 kbps because it reduces the file size, and it's cool for people who download your map but with a poor connection.
Topic Starter
Sophie Twilight

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

It's nice if you reduce the audio to 192 kbps because it reduces the file size, and it's cool for people who download your map but with a poor connection.
I want to map with 192kbps because I can't get satisfied knowing it not highest quality audio (a habit of mine).

While this may sound rude, but I shouldn't be bothered lowering the file size (only about 4mb difference) just because some people will take long time to download, when I'm not even trying to rank it.
August
just copy the timing of the loved version anyway? it should be the same, all you have to do to is shift the offset for your mp3 if it has more or less silence in the beginning

also unless you have a figuratively 50000 usd audio setup and/or possess superhuman hearing, you will not be able to tell the difference between 320 and 192 in most cases