forum

yuikonnu - Kakushigoto

posted
Total Posts
show more
captin1
do people really put nico nico in source still? pretty sure that was supposed to stop a while ago :/
UnitedWeSin
A wild mod appears.

[General]
  1. 00:02:473 - What's the point of this being a red timing setction? Maybe you forgot to make it green.
[Insane]
  1. 00:22:423 (6,7,8,9) - This played better the way you had it before imo. It's confusing to read the stream of only 4 after the big jump, maybe you if you reduced spacing between 5 and 6... Either way I think it's way more fitting with the music like this:
  2. 03:44:473 - Maybe 1.1 SV is best so the player can get life from the spinner easier after failing that last stream, because that's normal to do right?.
[Hard]

1. 03:11:473 (3) - I'd like to see it replaced with a 1/2 slider to lead into 03:11:473 (3). If you could make it work I feel it could spice up this climax.
Dat symmetry.

[Normal]
  1. 00:11:473 (5) - Maybe you'd prefer like this to follow the music:
[Easy]
  1. 03:44:473 (1) - Is this alright to have the end overlapping the head?
Trololol. Sorry it took so long.
Why do you get all of Muyu's stars I want some. >:( >:(
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj

kantokun wrote:

mod~

• add Secret (english name) in tag sure
    and Nico Nico Douga in source we are no longer using nico nico douga as source due to a recent rule change, but i will put it in tags
Thanks for tag suggestions~

UnitedWeSin wrote:

A wild mod appears. a wild UWS appears

[General]
  1. 00:02:473 - What's the point of this being a red timing setction? Maybe you forgot to make it green.
its a stanza reset so that nightcore mod has cymbal finishes landing in correct places (else you get random finishes in places like 00:06:073 - 00:10:873 etc.

[Insane]
  1. 00:22:423 (6,7,8,9) - This played better the way you had it before imo. It's confusing to read the stream of only 4 after the big jump, maybe you if you reduced spacing between 5 and 6... Either way I think it's way more fitting with the music like this: i think i will just make this easier via repeat slider to rid all ambiguity here (troll composer)
  2. 03:44:473 - Maybe 1.1 SV is best so the player can get life from the spinner easier after failing that last stream, because that's normal to do right?. meant to use 1.0 here xD
[Hard]

1. 03:11:473 (3) - I'd like to see it replaced with a 1/2 slider to lead into 03:11:473 (3). If you could make it work I feel it could spice up this climax. yes
Dat symmetry. mmmm

[Normal]
  1. 00:11:473 (5) - Maybe you'd prefer like this to follow the music: sure
[Easy]
  1. 03:44:473 (1) - Is this alright to have the end overlapping the head? i got this
Trololol. Sorry it took so long.
Why do you get all of Muyu's stars I want some. >:( >:( harass him for testplays
cool stuff Thanks a bunch!
UnitedWeSin
Ok then have your fun. :roll:
captin1
wheeeeee
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
the amount of added red lines
Thanks UWS~
Nyquill
Fuck your shit jonathan.

Okay no good job
10nya
qualifi---ranked grats :3
LegendK_old
hey~~
Satellite
Congratzlfj!!
Beige
Congratz~
litoluna
Congratz! :)
LunarSakuya
yaranaika
Trust
Congrats!

It's been awhile~
Xinely
Nice Lfj

congratz
Kinomi
gratz><
Frostmourne

LunarSakuya wrote:

yaranaika
Oyatsu
Congrtaz!! Jona-pro :D
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
oh wow everything happens when im sleeping
Thanks Nyquill i owe you another drink now

and thanks everyone else for the support~
Rakuen
Omg this song is finally ranked!

I've been waiting for so long (silently tho)

Grats jonny!
f e a r
what is this godlike map

grats!
xChippy
Grattzzz~~ ;)
BeatofIke
Congrats! Good map as always!
captin1
yessssssssss grats
happy623
gratz prrooo