forum

how 2 get better at full inverse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mystV
im realllly bad at full inverse, yet im ln 11th. the only map ive really struggled on was avalon no oka because the gaps between the lnz are so smalllllllllllllllllllll and it just throws me off. the rest of the maps are ez, its just the 2nd map poopoo. other than playing more, what else
Gamesnake7
Be faster in jacking and focus on release time instead of pressing time ig?

Idrk, I don't main LNs but those two are the tips I could think of when playing inverse
Haengsyo
As someone who got to 10th LN 4k without playing any 4k, play 7k. 7k LNs will boost your 4k LN reading by a lot once you get to a certain point. Other than that, I'm afraid the only reasonable answer to your question is play more 4k inverses if you don't want to learn 7k LN
Hoshimegu Mio

Haengsyo wrote:

As someone who got to 10th LN 4k without playing any 4k, play 7k. 7k LNs will boost your 4k LN reading by a lot once you get to a certain point. Other than that, I'm afraid the only reasonable answer to your question is play more 4k inverses if you don't want to learn 7k LN
How to TIEFSEE
kaleksi
Hey you're a lot better than me but some advice I've heard from others is to imagine that your default position is to have the keys pressed down and the gaps in the LNs are the notes. So you play the "notes" by releasing, literally reversing the way you read the game. I don't know how much you struggle with inverse so this may or may not be helpful. But it is good to keep in mind whenever you're practicing it. I will also add that learning to read like this is almost like learning starting from square one, you've built muscle memory to tap when notes appear, but not release. You just need to play a lot of inverse.