forum

Tips for Osu! Mania Begginer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
frixyz
Problem details:

I've just started playing Osu! Mania a couple of days ago, I have a little experience with 4k rhythm games but not much. The main problem I have is Accuracy, I seem to be like this in any rhythm where I get a mix of perfect and good's I can never be consistent. I also have a problem with stamina, my hands get way too tired quickly even on easier songs. Just anything to help me get started so I can improve more. I appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks
DeltaNami
Before anything, make sure your hitposition on your skin.ini is at an accurate spot. You can change offset for the same effect but do hitpos first. Obviously, if you're trying to be accurate, it's best to have the notes line up correctly lol.

Play easier maps first so you can focus on acc and not physically being able to hit the patterns. First you can work on getting FCs to make sure you're consistent enough to not miss, then work your way to getting high S ranks and maybe SS down the line. After that it'll be working on your MA ratio (gold to rainbow 300s), and that will just come with more consistent accuracy training with harder judgments.

Basically, practice good acc on easier stuff and it'll usually carry over to your normal SR!
pofnkul
enjoy game + play more
CuteNynx
I only started playing Osu!mania a week or so ago, but I have a year worth of experience from playing quaver.

Basically, the most solid advice I can give is play more and legit just have fun. If you push yourself to the limits and try to force yourself to do better then you actually can, you won't go no where. So just, enjoy it.
Kaaruumii
Not to be rude but it is called a rhythm game for a reason, playing songs to the beat makes it easier to hit and makes the game more fun.
You can also try using faster scroll speeds which make the notes go faster and it can be harder to read the faster it is, But you can time it better the higher the speed goes. And you can use f4 to increase and f3 to decrease the scroll speeds.