forum

[invalid] GAT - Genre Appreciation Team

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Oyatsu
Really, I think that we can discrease some works for BAT and Genre Appreciation Team appears from that. They will put genre for every map instead of BAT like before. Also I see some BATs put wrong genre. So Creat an other team is better? Right? If nope, ignore this! :)
Marcin
It is 1 minute work, just a dropdown list, and I guess they are having this option along with ranking a beatmap >.>
deadbeat
no. this is a simple thing to do. it takes 10 seconds to set it. and is also easy to fix if incorrectly set
i think there was a request to allow mappers to set the genre themselves though

EDIT: t/30253
Topic Starter
Oyatsu
This work is only for GAT and they often must put genre for ranked map and bubbled map. BAT will cancel this mode (maybe) ><

EDIT: Oh, OK
Oinari-sama
zomg this got invalidated right after I opened it up in new tab...

You bunch of ninjas =.=

EDIT: Post #1-4 made and denied in just 3min?!
boat
crap request go figure that it's denied quickly
TheVileOne
BATs are capable of this task. They must use the Internet to find the genre like everyone else. I don't know how you would recruit someone for this position anyways.
deadbeat

boat wrote:

crap request go figure that it's denied quickly
i saw little need for a discussion :p
Topic Starter
Oyatsu

TheVileOne wrote:

BATs are capable of this task. They must use the Internet to find the genre like everyone else. I don't know how you would recruit someone for this position anyways.
maybe, me? :D
deadbeat

Oyatsu wrote:

TheVileOne wrote:

maybe, me? :D
no

/thread