forum

Mono Says hi!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Necturion
Hi there osu! community!

My name is Manu and I have been playing osu! for about 4 Months :)
I am currently 14 years old and I live in Austria.
Beside playing osu!, I am currently going to school and I own many Nintendo consoles and games. If you want any friendcode, just contact me! :)
I also like playing LoL with my friends, and if you haven't tried it yet, I suggest you to do so because it is as addicting as osu! I would really appreaciate it if you would use my ref link to do this! :)) http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref= ... 8315908748
If you want to contact me, feel free to call me on skype, I am always looking for friends all around the world! My skype name is shamha6.
BTW I speak german,english and I started learning japanese a year ago, so if you are japanese feel free to add me on skype, so I can practice my japanese skills! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Oh, before I forget: I also have a youtube channel, where I am planning to upload many osu! videos at least once a week! So check it out! :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80dxu3GPd7w

Sooooooooo pleasy contact me and if you are around my level feel free to challenge me ! :)
-Mono98 :D
Rio-
Welcome to the osu!community!~ :)
- Marco -
Welcome mono ^^
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Karote
Welcome!
I challenge you on osu! ;D Though I play only Normal level with dt+hr or just hard level.
Zalaria
Well I normally don't challenge people on osu because I'm horribad in multi play >.< but we can always spec each other ^^ and Welcome! :D
Awoo-
Sehr erfreut.:)

And good luck on your Japanese aspirations. I never liked the process of learning a new language.
CsavarNat16
Heheh I love challenge >:3
Welcome to the forum! :)
Topic Starter
Necturion
Hehe thanks for all the replies... Wow, did I really write this 9 days ago?? Oo
Topic Starter
Necturion
Hey could u guys do me a favor and check out my beatmap pls? :) Check out my Beatmaps please! :)*click**click2* THANK YOU SO MUCH!