forum

mapping request

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wildwalkthrough
so before I say anything I cant pay u so it would have to be u wanting something to do or whatever reason u want to do it for, I don't expect anyone to map this without pay but i have been wanting this mapped for quite some time, the song is my own that i made about 2 years ago so if anyone does decide to map it that would be awesome i think the bpm is around 170 if not then you will have to figure it out yourself as i made it 2 years and honestly don't remember but here is the song also it can be any game mode but standard is preferred

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uyYDeEHOpMsMOgivT6NB1mOsGaPv_RYc/view?usp=sharing

good luck and thanks for looking at this post :-)
Eni
Beatmap requests are against the rules, see: community/forums/topics/1274956

Forum Rules wrote:

Do NOT request beatmaps!
Creating beatmaps takes a lot of time and effort, asking other users to make beatmaps for you defeats the purpose of mapping as a whole. You could either discover the joy of mapping yourself or ask your dearest friends to map for you.
[[[[[[
please don't do mapping request, especially if the song is your own. make the map yourself/ask a very good friend to do it for you/pay a mapping commission