forum

How to fix windows audio delay?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nqinn
Hi I play osu and o2jam. I have a problem.

In osu, you can adjust your offset, unlike o2jam. Its so hard playing with 0ms offset (default)
I'm just focusing on hitting notes and ignoring the music.

So I want to fix this audio delay problem. I already updated my audio driver and using cabled headphone but still same result.

Please help me, give me other solutions
Thank you.
Blushing
Not necessarily sure why anyone in osu! would know how to help with issues in o2jam. Possibly contact their support team or post on their forums (If they have one for users). Otherwise the only advice that might work is going to be circumstantial at best and most likely wont resolve the full issue.
Neigdoig
Get Linux. If set up properly, the audio delay isn't a nightmare compared to Windows with their audio engine (which is absolutely sucky).
Polyspora

Nqinn wrote:

Hi I play osu and o2jam. I have a problem.

In osu, you can adjust your offset, unlike o2jam. Its so hard playing with 0ms offset (default)
I'm just focusing on hitting notes and ignoring the music.

So I want to fix this audio delay problem. I already updated my audio driver and using cabled headphone but still same result.

Please help me, give me other solutions
Thank you.
play something in edit mode, you'll see how late you're clicking in the left corner, then adjust the universal offset to something that you feel comfortable with. thats the only "solution" that worked for me.