forum

I need help with jacks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
havenops
So I have been playing since last year of October, and my main problem while trying to improve at the game has been jacks I can play up to 4.3* on diff types of maps with S ranks but when there is a jack-like song I can only go up to 3.5 with a 94%. my jack skill is really lacking Right now and I would like any tips or mainly maps to practice on to learn jacks the right way. I Don't really know how I can find jack maps and I only have a handful of maps and I'm starting to mind block them

This is my first time in the forums I hope things go well
I have more problems I'm struggling with but I would post them in a different post
pofnkul
Not enough info so general tips time
Technique: wrist go up, wrist go down, repeat
ofc you can use finger jacking but it is a lot more difficult to learn jacks at the beginning.
For reading you can try and focus on where the notes are not if that's easier.
If you really lack jack experience you can try CCC
community/forums/topics/1041831?n=1
but you'll need to find other maps soon.
When you play jack maps you are generally aiming for higher acc (generally atleast 98)
FInally play more :)
Topic Starter
havenops

pofnkul wrote:

Not enough info so general tips time
Technique: wrist go up, wrist go down, repeat
ofc you can use finger jacking but it is a lot more difficult to learn jacks at the beginning.
For reading you can try and focus on where the notes are not if that's easier.
If you really lack jack experience you can try CCC
community/forums/topics/1041831?n=1
but you'll need to find other maps soon.
When you play jack maps you are generally aiming for higher acc (generally atleast 98)
FInally play more :)

Thank you for the info
mystV
honestly, i usually play maps that rely on jacks. these include chordjacks, and speedjacks. most of the time, i play these to improve my jack skill, so i guess you can do the same. what i dont recommend is to repeatedly play jack maps all the time, get to play other maps that are based on other skill sets

the simple answer to getting better at jacks is to play more jack related stuff, and have fun :)
Topic Starter
havenops

mystV wrote:

honestly, i usually play maps that rely on jacks. these include chordjacks, and speedjacks. most of the time, i play these to improve my jack skill, so i guess you can do the same. what i dont recommend is to repeatedly play jack maps all the time, get to play other maps that are based on other skill sets

the simple answer to getting better at jacks is to play more jack related stuff, and have fun :)
Thank you 😊
McEndu
nice jack map (thanks marlo for helping me out)

beatmapsets/1467844