forum

who doesn't love rhythm games?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dragonazen
Heya ppl! Maybe some of you guys might know me but well i'm still a nobody. I've joined osu since 5 months ago and been thinking of making an introduction sooner or later so here goes~

I'm 18 yrs old, I love watching anime (clannad ftw!), playing games, well all those things a typical guy would love to do. I'm new to forums and stuff.. i dont know how the system works.. Although i started quite some time ago, i still feel almost as if i just started a few days ago; as in its too addictive! I love playing rhythm games in general but this is by far my fav :)

Well i guess that's it. You can ask me anything if you have any questions :D and i hope that i'll continue my stay for very long in the future and also making some friends in the process! Osu forever <3
deadbeat
catch me ingame if you need help, and enjoy the forums o/
XPJ38
I hate rhythm games. They are so dull. I mean the gameplay is bad. The concept is ridiculous (lol wtf clicking on circles, what's next, dancing? haha. ...oh wait). The music is horrible. There is no plot, no characters, no guns, no cars, nothing. The community sucks. The graphics are poor and IT'S NOT EVEN IN 3D (games are now all about graphics and 3D, right?) No really, rhythm games are dreadful. Well at least, they succeed in combining everything that could be bad in a video game. That could be considered as an achivement, I guess...

Nah just kidding, we all love rhythm games here. Welcome to our lovely community, hope you enjoy your stay :)
Rio-

dragonazen wrote:

its too addictive!
Anyway welcome to the community!~ :) Catch Me In-game If You need any help :D
CsavarNat16
We love rhythm games! ^^
Welcome to the community! :D
Topic Starter
dragonazen
thanks guys for the warm welcome ;)
Zalaria
Osu ftw! ^^ And welcome! :D