forum

Help Im getting worse!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PerfectCrumpet
Ive been activley playing osu! now for about 3-4 months, in the last 2 weeks I have been steadily getting worse...I used to play 7-8 hours a day and now i only play 3-4 due to uni. bit im finding songs i practice to get to the insane difficulty are getting harder for me.. for example, i play gpld dust daily to get my speed and jumps skill up and yet in the past few days I cannot even get past the intro... i need some tips its actually getting quite frustrating for me :c
deadbeat
take a break or play harder maps
Rio-

Reigos wrote:

i need some tips its actually getting quite frustrating for me :c
Playing osu! is Just4Fun only... don't frustrate just because You get worse by playing It, just take a break for a while and play again if You already calmed down... *works for Me
BrokenArrow
buy a tablet and a mech keyboard if you haven't already
also make sure to use 100% BG dim, otherwise you will never get better
AmberLynx
Mamoru Senpai

BrokenArrow wrote:

buy a tablet and a mech keyboard if you haven't already
also make sure to use 100% BG dim, otherwise you will never get better
Wat
Kanye West

Reigos wrote:

I used to play 7-8 hours a day and now i only play 3-4 due to uni.
haha wtf, people actually play osu for this long? I usually get bored after like 30 minutes of continuous playing
Magicphoenix

Kanye West wrote:

Reigos wrote:

I used to play 7-8 hours a day and now i only play 3-4 due to uni.
haha wtf, people actually play osu for this long? I usually get bored after like 30 minutes of continuous playing
U never seen the top 100 before?
Oinari-sama

Magicphoenix wrote:

They are pros sponsored by TV channels and mobile phone makerslol
Setsuen
You probably need to take a break from that song. Personally, I perform horribly if I try to do the same song again and again ONCE every day(With some exception where I do the diff until I FC) However most of the time I do better if I leave a map diff alone for a few days before reattempting it.
pking_old_1
if you want to get better the best advice i can give you is to stop sucking so much
- Marco -

salted_nuts wrote:

"Have a break have a kitkat"
lulz
Soarezi

Oinari-sama wrote:

Magicphoenix wrote:

They are pros sponsored by TV channels and mobile phone makerslol
SKT T1 Cookiezi
Ryo Mikazuki

Soarezi wrote:

SKT T1 Cookiezi
Cookiezi afk, mid's gone.
nooph
Mikelicious
I feel you ;_
tokaku
I suggest a break (like a few days to a week) or stick to trying to SS easy songs with mods for awhile.