forum

Introduction and first goal.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FennyFen
Names FenrirWing, though I prefer to be called Fenrir for short, or Fen. I have been playing osu on and off since 2017, 2019, and 2020, and I am now returning in 2022. I want to have a presence in the osu community and this is my first step in doing just that. I also plan to give myself a direction and goals to work towards which are:

1. Reduce unstable rate to 200 (current average is about 250-290 which is not good. It is not a latency issue either, its an accuracy one.)

2. Work on my fundamental skills instead of rushing to get high star maps.

3. Consistently FC a certain level of difficulty.

4. Improve confidence and nerves. I tend to blunder near the end of a song, and if not, my accuracy greatly reduces after I make a mistake.

5. Improve spin speed. I am a really slow spinner.

6. Stick with my area size for my tablet. I have a tendency to go from large areas to small areas to medium areas and then all over the place areas. I am going to stay consistent with a small area.

7. Create connections within the community. I have mostly self-taught myself everything I know, besides some Youtube videos that are horribly out of date. I wish to connect to knowledgeable people to further improve.

8. Enjoy the game. The other times I had ceased to play were due out of frustration from the lack of progress. Usually, my top plays were either pop-offs or sometimes just blind panic luck. From now on I just want to enjoy the game and improve along the way.

These are my first set of goals, and I hope to add more as I progress through them. If anyone has advice for me that will help me achieve my goals, do reach out to me.
Kurboh
Ooo ambitious :0
Anyways, welcome back!
Good luck on achieving your goals, I'm sure you can do it! ^^
Neigdoig
For the unstable thing, use Linux!