forum

[invalid] All player rank and inactive player rank

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ieb
some pro players , like cookiezi , their rank has removed becausethis change.
but they're pro players and we want to remember them, and don't want their rank removed completely.
and some players may afk for a month or more and they don't want their rank removed completely too. (I'm going to afk for a month)
I suggest that should be an active player rank and an all player rank , showing all player rank for all players and active player rankfor active players.
Nathanael
Instead of making another rank list for everyone,
It could be better to suggest to make a toggle on showing inactive players at the list.

I don't really know if this will be implemented but I'd like to support for the sake of those inactive players.
Unfortunately, I don't have stars... 'orz

Edit:
Well at this request, it was an option so I guess I was suggesting the opposite. :roll:
[web] Show inactive players using a toggle
Aelly
I highly doubt that Cookiezi, even if not on ranking page, would be forgotten. And as far as going inactive if you can't play at least once a month then I think it's fair towards other players.

By the way
If a player comes back after being inactive, they will have their old rank (with adjustment based on how other people’s ranks have changed, as expected).
your rank won't be gone, just rank a map after a month and you will get it back, unless someone beats you of course.
Kodora
+1. It is unfair to completely remove all performance just because player inactive for some time.

Nathanael wrote:

It could be better to suggest to make a toggle on showing inactive players at the list.
Would be nice option too.
peppy
Nope, sorry. This change is permanent going forward, and part of my pp progression plan.

Their ranks show up in beatmap rankings, where you can still see their awesome plays.

Denying to save people wasting their stars.

If you don't have the time to play once a month, then you shouldn't care about your rank being displayed or not. It's not going anywhere.
Rio-

peppy wrote:

If you don't have the time to play once a month, then you shouldn't care about your rank being displayed or not. It's not going anywhere.
Kinda Curious...
To Keep my Ranks not disappearing, Shoud I Play Once A Month or Rank Once A Month?