forum

[invalid] Integral skins for osu!Lazer

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
smallcarrot
Hi!

I think it would be a great concept to create general skins for the integrity of osu!Lazer, what I mean by that is to make skins not only for the beatmaps but also for the menus, UX and all of that good stuff, although, I dont think it would be a good idea to make it so that the community make, or make a overrall skin editor which is quite complicated, what I propose is to let people from the Dev Team (ppy) or make a custom rank for Skin Creator (SC).

The overrall UX of osu!Lazer is fluent and stylish, but I think it would be much better to create skins for the menus of osu!Lazer like it did on osu! And yes I know that Lazer is more complex but as I said, certain people of the community like well known skinners could do the job.

Have a nice day!
THAT_otaku
Not in any order but:

A) There is already a basic skin editor implemented in osu! lazer (still WIP but definitely usable as is)

B) Skins made for osu! stable work in lazer, anyone can make skins and that wont change

C) UI and menus are already planned to be even more skinable than that of osu! stable

So basically, this is already a thing + no
Topic Starter
smallcarrot
Oh okay, thanks for informing me, I didnt know about C)
RockRoller
closing this as this is already in the works