forum

please sightread maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kujubuo
So basically i lost most of my skill because of the bad habits i did. I also wanted to find a way to get back my skill. Thats why i wanted to try what i did before. I downloaded a bunch of maps. I have around 24000 beatmaps now. I started from 4.5* i couldnt even fc them with one try but like 1 days later it was so easy i went to 4.8* maps. After like 2 days it also started to feel easy so yesterday i switched to 5*. Basically yesterday and today i sightread fced 2 5* maps because of my practice again. Sightreading maps does really help you gain back the consistency.
AccountWontWork
hmm... what worked for me was playing with SD, it fixed many of my bad habits.

also idk why but my aim suddenly became stable as hell, and the only thing I did was play with tablet a bit...
RakiMiku

AccountWontWork wrote:

playing with SD
SD gives me a heart attack ever time I use it
Topic Starter
kujubuo

AccountWontWork wrote:

hmm... what worked for me was playing with SD, it fixed many of my bad habits.

also idk why but my aim suddenly became stable as hell, and the only thing I did was play with tablet a bit...
idk SD might also help if you sightreaded.

honestly what i do is just sightread every map i have and dont quit the map when i dont fc.

the ones i fced with sightread are literally farm maps tbh but (i also fced a one just right now) i wasnt even able to fc farm maps recently. sightreading helps
THAT_otaku
I improve even if i retry spam, I can still gain consistency too if im playing long maps. Depends on the person i guess
Topic Starter
kujubuo

THAT_otaku wrote:

I improve even if i retry spam, I can still gain consistency too if im playing long maps. Depends on the person i guess
yeah im pretty sure it does. I feel like i also have fun when im sightreading so that probably helps

And i literally passed mou ii kai finally literally i wasnt be able to pass first stream now i can fc it. I also passed rock on with only 8 miss lol.

Its worth a try to learn how to sightread but if it doesnt work try something else

EDIT: I PASSED MY FIRST 7* WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF THIS REALLY WORKS