forum

Wait, you're telling me this part of osu! exist?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iluvfries
Hewwo lovely beans of the osu community ♡

Lemme do a brief introduction! I go by Fries, and my pronouns are she/they. I've been playing osu! for almost 3 months now. Although my profile does say I joined osu! in January 2021, I never really gotten into it until late March 2022, and I've been addicted ever since. To think that osu! has taken up a big part of my life is pretty unexpected and insane.

I've always been a fan of rhythm games (not that I'm any good at em); but I do enjoy the thrill of playing them. And if I'm honest, osu! really makes one want to better improve themselves. I'm currently a low 6 digits that can barely complete some 4 stars map and I'm hoping to improve, and to make some friends that is. I'm looking for friends to play together, hang out and chill! I'm a person that's all for cozy vibes. I'm generally a really shy person and it takes time for me to open up, but I'm still always looking forward to making new friends! I would normally be texting, but if I'm comfortable enough around someone, I'll use voice chat.

If you're looking to chat with me, feel free dm me on discord (you can find my dc on my profile). Do remember to introduce yourself, and tell me you saw my introduction forum, when you decide to slide into my dms.

Well, that's all for my introduction! Thank you for taking your time to read this! Have a great day or night everyone! And I do wish you all the best on your osu! journey!

Update: My dumbass added the wrong dc to my profile. So, duh, who's gonna trynna contact me with the wrong dc. One of you kind beings were kind enough to inform me of that. So, I changed the discord to the correct one hehe. Excuse my dumbass
MrMcMikey22
wait january 2021!? (end of january 2021 too LOL) AND low 6 digit!? (welcome to the club, although I haven't played osu! the entire summer of 2021..)