forum

background dim 0% enjoyers anyone?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
loserotaku
no not really. just me? ok.

i like no dim because the hentai backgrounds make me better at the game (mouse only at is)
Krrish Bruh
hit circles almost become invisible at 0% dim so the minimum background dim i can play is 60% or smth? idk my current is set to 80%
AccountWontWork
I go 0% when Im bored and I want a challenge.
Manishh
try harder here
Simon12
I think the last time I played with 0% background dim was in 2018
ainkeK
I used to play with like 94% so that I could barely see the bg but it wasn't that distracting
kujubuo

Loserotaku wrote:

i like no dim because the hentai backgrounds make me better at the game (mouse only at is)
you really are a loserotaku, arent you?
dung eater
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1474340824 sometimes

if you have something dark in skin objects it can be easier to read

if there's no video or storyboard it's pretty meh
Topic Starter
loserotaku

Seofmon wrote:

Loserotaku wrote:

you really are a loserotaku, arent you?
yes i am
Ixcors
i did this during a tourney match once just to prove a point
Rigbyuis
wowcake
osu! light mode.

Not sure if this is right but, doesn't the real no dim (original bg/video brightness) is at 30% dim? and anything lower is just going to brightening the original bg/video, actual flashbang though.
Endaris

Wowcake wrote:

osu! light mode.

Not sure if this is right but, doesn't the real no dim (original bg/video brightness) is at 30% dim? and anything lower is just going to brightening the original bg/video, actual flashbang though.
No, 30% used to be the default setting for dim but afaik that was changed later on to a higher dim (as a storyboarder I'm upset).
So no brightening at all, just the original assets. It's actually not too bad to play with no/low dim but you do need an appropriate skin that is full opaque and has clear edges.
wowcake

Endaris wrote:

No, 30% used to be the default setting for dim but afaik that was changed later on to a higher dim (as a storyboarder I'm upset).
So no brightening at all, just the original assets. It's actually not too bad to play with no/low dim but you do need an appropriate skin that is full opaque and has clear edges.
Ah, i see, it just feels 0% is too bright to me, guess it's just a huge placebo lol.
Fall Mix
a fellow 0 dim a very rare sight indeed