forum

Why is we luv lama hard so hard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
togmea
It's significantly less dense than challenge but it feels equally hard and really likes to destroy my right hand.
Hoshimegu Mio
Because it says hard in the difficulty name.
Topic Starter
togmea
thanks
Wandie
WLL is a pretty hard map because of the usage of anchors and the length of non-stop jumpstreams which makes it very stamina draining.
Topic Starter
togmea
whats an anchor
DeltaNami
Anchor is a note that plays continuously in a stream. In 4k if you have columns 1 2 3 and 4, it's like having a stream pattern where the 1 is pressed on every 4th for a measure.
Wandie

togmea wrote:

whats an anchor
An anchor is a common continuous set of columns being ultilized relative to the other columns contained in a pattern.

Basically embedded longjacks.
Gamesnake7

YyottaCat wrote:

Because it says hard in the difficulty name.
I like your funny words magic cat
Topic Starter
togmea

Delta386 wrote:

1 is pressed on every 4th for a measure.
Isn't that just 4 jacks
Gamesnake7

togmea wrote:

Delta386 wrote:

1 is pressed on every 4th for a measure.
Isn't that just 4 jacks
He meant as in 1/1 snap, some of Stepmania terminology feels a bit weird here
Spin__
if you go and find a llama in real life and pet it you will be able to fc we luv lama
mystV

SpinShootScore wrote:

if you go and find a llama in real life and pet it you will be able to fc we luv lama
true...

but the reason why we luv lama may be hard for you is because its wayyy out of your comfort zone
Hoshimegu Mio

mystV wrote:

SpinShootScore wrote:

true...

but the reason why we luv lama may be hard for you is because its wayyy out of your comfort zone
I've seen some random rich person having a llama as a pet and I've taken a picture of it.
pofnkul
We luv lama hard seems a lot more explosive than other maps you've played but it should still be 96 able. Start half a rate lower and try to get used to that first ur having problems doing the stamina intensive explosive end of the map.
Topic Starter
togmea

mystV wrote:

SpinShootScore wrote:

true...

True, I can only dream of passing WLL which why I play for high acc on 1.1x HT. My stamina is terrible and I end up bottoming out very quickly if I'm playing something too intense.
Hoshimegu Mio
I can no longer play 1.2 BTW.
mystV

YyottaCat wrote:

I can no longer play 1.2 BTW.
f
Topic Starter
togmea
i morbed
Gamesnake7
GG lol
TheAngryNerd101
you went from not being able to passing it to getting a 97 wtf talk about an improvement o_O