forum

Things osu! has taught you (except for how to click circles)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mathexpert
For example, osu! taught me to appreciate more genres of music. Before I started playing osu!, the type of music I listened to was very limited.
South
osu taught me that there are lots of people i would rather hang out with than the people i currently do......
Zeraph

South wrote:

osu taught me that there are lots of people i would rather hang out with than the people i currently do......
pretty accurate
D33d
Always have a plan B and don't expect every effort to follow through. I've seen so many letdowns and setups falling to pieces, both in osu! and osu!stream, that I've ended up focusing more on my own efforts. I've also made a point of doing as much as I can on my own for similar reasons.

Moreover, if I know that something works for me, it's probably not worth yielding to others. My period of accepting every suggestion blindly was very short, so I was then able to figure out my own style and stick to it. Having the conviction to stand by well-considered ideas is extremely important in this place, without going overboard and still listening to sensible arguments.
Oinari-sama
If you appear in front of people often enough, someone will stalk you eventually /jk =.=

One does not have to impress others to make friends.
Callum
~
Rorona
i can apparently catch fruits better than the majority of my country

btw this probably should have gone into general discussion
Audiodelus
I found I get enjoyment out of stalking random people while they play in order to make them nervous and therefore make more mistakes. It works most of the time... stares at Oinari-sama
silmarilen
there are lots of people with leg fetish
Topic Starter
mathexpert

silmarilen wrote:

there are lots of people with leg fetish
thelewa
osu! taught me that I'm better than the rest
Varetyr

mathexpert wrote:

For example, osu! taught me to appreciate more genres of music. Before I started playing osu!, the type of music I listened to was very limited.
same here

osu! also taught me how fragile internet relationships sometimes are. (Not talking from personal experience, but from the day I started lurking around the forums / #channels, I've witnessed so many people being kind of "heartbroken", wow)
Avena
It taught me that Vocaloid isn't all super squeeky annoying girls.
boat

Priti wrote:

It taught me that Vocaloid isn't all super squeeky annoying girls.
wrong
JokerFate
interact with other people and how to catch falling bananas
VoidnOwO
:)
FrzR
I learned how to follow rhythm beats more properly. I even tap my feet every time i hear a song. xD
Liiraye
That otakus can actually be remotely normal. Blew my mind at first, but to be fair, I have met some real serious cases here aswell :cry:
Kareov
how to find sexy legs
Raging Bull

South wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AmberLynx
methexpert op taught me how to smoke weed
[Luanny]
-Hitting cute happy faces is cool.
-Vocaloid is annoying.
-Fuck, my english is actually better because of this forum.
Seph

South wrote:

this is true, but some are just *shrugs*
-Seren-

mathexpert wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper
- DJMAX and other such games are pretty great
- Never trust someone who says they're a victim until you know both sides of the story
- Homestuck fans/furries can be pretty cool
- Legs are even sexier than I thought
Kalas_old

mathexpert wrote:

show more