forum

Blue Switches in Mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
spaghetti demon
I've been playing with blue switches on a logitech G512 Carbon for about 8 months, starting at around mid 3*, and now playing 5* maps. I'm considering that the reason I might be struggling in 5* maps is because my switches won't actuate in a way that allows me to play dense streams. Are there any good players that use blue switches, and should I continue playing with blues? I'm probably going to switch to red or browns eventually, but how possible is it to continue with blues?
Poptont
literally impossible the last thing you want to do is replace your blues with more blues are terrible if you want to continue your going to have to switch to reds
midgy

Poptont wrote:

literally impossible the last thing you want to do is replace your blues with more blues are terrible if you want to continue your going to have to switch to reds
wrong, ATTang AA'd the lost dedicated 1.3x on blue switches at a PC Bang on stream you can play anything you want just fine with blues no issues.

blues make it much harder to perform oh trilling more than anything else, you can still do it just fine at quite high speeds but it's definitely harder to do
pofnkul
I'm pretty sure some of virtual's scores use the exact keyboard your talking about and virtual has some of the highest end AA's in etterna.

It's definitely possible to use blues to reach a high level of play and it's definitely possible for you to continue playing with them.

One last note according to virtual depending on the version the keycaps can break easily so I think that's important to note.