forum

pfp collabs?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cubedflame
reply here if you'd like to hehe
the theme is touhou. probably taking up to 7 people

edit: (reimu, flandre, and remilia are taken)

https://ibb.co/SwStv1Z
Joon Yorigami
well it would help to actually see the image
Topic Starter
Cubedflame

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

well it would help to actually see the image
fixed it hehe. i think there was an error or smthn before
ShinRun
lmao man asked for a collab without giving the picture
supsatan
btw here's the full picture if you wanna see (or if you are too lazy to click on a link breh) and i think that it's pretty poggers :)

Topic Starter
Cubedflame

supsatan wrote:

btw here's the full picture if you wanna see (or if you are too lazy to click on a link breh) and i think that it's pretty poggers :)

yeahh haha thanks
erisaaaa
sure
Rhythm32
Count me in. I have always been interested in pfp collabs, I really want to try one!
kuebiko-
hi ill join lul, Ill do cirno
supsatan
Hey we got BBCode now!! Feel free to copy and paste this entire thing in your profile, i will update it when it will be finished :)

Marisa: supsatan // Cirno: MyAngelAqua

Free // Reimu: Cubedflame // Aya: Rhthym32

Remilia: ItzCoastal // Flandre: B00mBiTeZz

Topic Starter
Cubedflame

MyAngelAqua wrote:

hi ill join lul, Ill do cirno

Rhthym32 wrote:

Count me in. I have always been interested in pfp collabs, I really want to try one!
sure ! both of you can join
Rhythm32
Ok I don't know anything about the characters depicted in this image, so I would love to take the character which appear on the middle right. Yeah... I don't know their names :(
Joon Yorigami

Rhthym32 wrote:

Ok I don't know anything about the characters depicted in this image, so I would love to take the character which appear on the middle right. Yeah... I don't know their names :(
aya? :3c
supsatan

Rhthym32 wrote:

UPDATED! :)